ICON COMMISSIONS

Pages: 1
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Hello everyone! I'm opening up icon commissions to help raise up some money. I can try various styles, or you can give me a reference style to work from. I can even do exfonts for RM2k3 if you want that.

Incomplete iconset, 32x32 size icons

49 24x24 sized icons, inspired by icons from raindropmemory.

And some modern styled icons!

I'll keep the icons private and made just for you unless you're fine with them being released. The price is $1 per icon, so I'd appreciate if you ordered at least 4 icons. Any other questions, please let me know, or message me if you'd like some icons! :3
Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
They look awesome. Could you give an idea about the price range?
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
author=Creation
They look awesome. Could you give an idea about the price range?
75 cents an icon. So if you get like 5 icons say, it'll be $3.75. It might be a little more if it's like really big icons (64x64 perhaps?) but generally I'm doing a flat rate! And I'm negotiable as well!
Creation
Wow, that's really cheap 0___o'. Do you mind if I advertise this at other French forums?

I'm guessing we pay through paypal?
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Fine by me! And yes, it would be all paypal.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
wow, i might actually take you up on this at some point down the road as that's really really reasonable and i have no desire to draw icons.
Ocean's prices are cheap so I got 20 icons for 10 bucks :3 (Yes I spent money D:) but at least he was ridiculously fast and asks me what I need! If you guys want to see some of the icons he did here's a screen:

Highly recommend this dude =v=)b
Creation
Looks great (although I don't like the hand as much as the other three).

75 cents an icon. So if you get like 5 icons say, it'll be $3.75.

Oh, you changed the price from yesterday (0.10 cents an icon), I missed the bargain :( (or did I imagine this?). You got a sweet deal there Ness, I should have been faster to bid. I think I'll pass then, I'd need too many icons.

I'm sure ocean is bargainable if you try asking :D Oh and it was 50 cents an icon before :o
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
author=Creation
Looks great (although I don't like the hand as much as the other three).

75 cents an icon. So if you get like 5 icons say, it'll be $3.75.

Oh, you changed the price from yesterday (0.10 cents an icon), I missed the bargain :( (or did I imagine this?). You got a sweet deal there Ness, I should have been faster to bid. I think I'll pass then, I'd need too many icons.

Not really a bargain but if needed prices can be adjusted. Like Nessiah I know she doesn't have much but she wanted some so I lowered it for her.

But they were never 10 cents an icon. That would be way too much work for too little. 20 icons for $2, icons are fast to make but that would be like $1 an hour! If that were the case I'd have just done them for free. Sorry, I do need to raise up money!
Creation
No problem, I misread your first post which is why I was like: ''Wow, this is sooo cheap.'' I also thought ten cents was really, really cheap (like the deal of the century).

Still, 0.50 cents is reasonable, hope you get plenty of submissions, the quality is certainly there.

Also, it's kind of you to lower your prices for people who need it.

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I get paid next week. I'll keep this in mind!
If you'd consider doing sprites in the style of a certain snes game I'd be glad to pay a good deal more. PM me if you're interested in trying it out.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Nah, only icons here since they're faster for me to do. I already have some other projects I need to do still so that's why.
I just got Ocean to make me some Exfonts and they were terrific. He made them all in just a couple of hours too!
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
I am reopening this! The price is $1 per icon now. Let me know if you need any, preferably by PM/messaging me.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Rawr! The Icon price is going up!:P
Maybe that is going to far...?
Whoops double stated!
Anyway, sounds like you can make these rather fast. I might consider doing this.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
I was told by a fellow pixel artist that I should raise it. I am still negotiable though so I don't mind lowering the price if needed.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
You're a great icon maker,and as a seller, you're quite skilled too! (its a compliment!)
Pages: 1