NEWEST FILMS!

Pages: 1
Any good films coming up you want to talk about? Discuss them here.

I am quite looking forward to seeing "The Mummy 3" which is coming out this year in August. The film does have it's downs though as i think only Brendan Fraser who was in the first and second films will be the only star that was in them first two. But it does have Jet Li in it. It's gotta be good. ;D
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull!

No, really. I guess there's a high chance of the movie failing miserably, but the trailer looked pretty good so maybe it might be pretty good after all!

Otherwise, there isn't much else.
I haven't really been looking forward to any new movies since I saw Cloverfield. I suppose I'd like to see the Indiana Jones one though -- always had a soft spot for the man with the hat.
I tend to not follow movie hype and rather watch movies I hear good things about (or more accurately have lots of stars on peer-reviws on Netflix). It's been a pretty reliable system. So it's not like the way I follow video games at all.

However, I am looking forward to Dark Knight. It might be creepy though watching the movie knowing Heath Ledger was bound to commit suicide immediately after filming.

Oh also SERIOUSLY DUDE you can't actually be excited about trash like The Mummy 3. It's like getting psyched for Rush Hour 4 which we all know will happen and we all know will be the best/worst movie ever but it's not like you should get excited about it.
I don't really like spoils before I watch a movie, anything like "It's good" or "It's awesome" tends to be put on hold until I actually WATCH the movie. Hey, you can't really tell if anyone is telling the truth.

I'm looking forward to something like "The Ruins", or a movie to the book "The Titan's Curse", written by Rick Riordan. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Titan's_Curse

author=brandonabley link=topic=834.msg11086#msg11086 date=1206630195
I tend to not follow movie hype and rather watch movies I hear good things about (or more accurately have lots of stars on peer-reviws on Netflix). It's been a pretty reliable system. So it's not like the way I follow video games at all.

However, I am looking forward to Dark Knight. It might be creepy though watching the movie knowing Heath Ledger was bound to commit suicide immediately after filming.

Oh also SERIOUSLY DUDE you can't actually be excited about trash like The Mummy 3. It's like getting psyched for Rush Hour 4 which we all know will happen and we all know will be the best/worst movie ever but it's not like you should get excited about it.

I'm also looking forward to Dark Knight.
The Dark Night, Indiana Jones are about it for me. And maybe Harry Potter.

Hmm... I guess also the Hobbit, when it inevitably comes, if Del Toro directs (though it will be a while off).

I know it is already been out, but I can't wait to see There Will Be Blood. Once it comes to DVD I will see it.

And of course, the Dragonball movie.
Harry Potter, Dark Knight, 10,000 B.C. (haven't seen it yet), Forbidden Kingdom, Iron Man, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Sex and the City: The Movie HA!

This takes me up to May.
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Zimmerframe and 21.

I personally didn't like 10,000 B.C.
Yeah i didn't really like 10,000 B.C. either. I am really looking forward to the new chronicles of narnia film coming. The first one was sweet.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Haha 10,000 BC, I knew that was going to be bad movie. Only films I'm looking forward to are.. Speed Racer, The Incredible Hulk and Indiana Jones!!
Are they bringing out a movie of Speed racer? Is it based on the cartoon? If so, that's awesome. It was my favourite show growing up.
author=demondestiny link=topic=834.msg11142#msg11142 date=1206703642
Are they bringing out a movie of Speed racer? Is it based on the cartoon? If so, that's awesome. It was my favourite show growing up.
It's F-Zero the movie, sans any Falcon Punches.

Incidentally, I have zero interest in this movie.
author=kentona link=topic=834.msg11144#msg11144 date=1206714906
author=demondestiny link=topic=834.msg11142#msg11142 date=1206703642

Oh... Well, it still looks good. Probably will see it.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
author=kentona link=topic=834.msg11144#msg11144 date=1206714906

Holy shit that's what I keep thinking, it reminds me of the Gamecube FZero, the resemblance is uncanny!
I tend to not follow movie hype and rather watch movies I hear good things about

Same for me, I live under a rock when it comes to things like this.

Also is "I am Legend" any good? I'm thinking of *cough*renting*cough* it.
author=Darken link=topic=834.msg11246#msg11246 date=1206991935
I tend to not follow movie hype and rather watch movies I hear good things about

I liked it. The ending was kind of meh, and the creatures weren't the best cgi, but it was really interesting and well acted.
author=Darken link=topic=834.msg11246#msg11246 date=1206991935

Well, i probably wouldn't call it the best movie of the year but it was a good enjoyable film. I too rented it.*cough*
Pages: 1