THE FEATURED GAME THREAD

It's slightly better in RMN v4.3
(super secret sneak peek)
^ That's a little better. If you could make the offending section not appear unless you hover your mouse over it, it'd be perfect.

In the meantime, a short term solution could be putting the screenshots along the left or right side vertically.
Mafia for September's feature plz.

:x
Ronove
More like Misao Stealing Prince
Is it too early to make a suggestion for September? I wanna suggest Miserere !
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
No this seems as good a time as any to suggest it.

I'm leery of Miserere since it's a blatant Yume Nikki clone.

Ill Will maybe?
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
But that means I have to fix iiiiit.

:[
^ Let him iron out any bugs first :| (unless you talk to him and he says okay)
Give Creation a bad case of the runs and feature Heartache 101 ~Sour into Sweet~*

Sorry Creation :D
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Solitayre
http://rpgmaker.net/games/98/blog/8219/Hmmmmm

I think this would be an excellent choice.
Love & War?
Middens?
Misere?
Love and War and Middens are both great choices. I think Middens might better suit the seasonal atmosphere of October however.
I vote for Middens because, yes, it does seem to suit October quite well!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm not sure about making it a featured game, but an interview with the developer of Middens might be cool.
Middens is very love-hate, but I would love an interview on the game's creation and what have you.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Middens certainly seems to be the game of the moment. I would like to see Love and War featured before the year is over though.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Middens works for me. Love and War should be featured at some point too.
middens was pretty cool. i expected to be championing it for featured game. however...

it is also already getting a lot of love, tho. like five highly positive reviews etcetera (some of which seem to be by the creator's friends/people who haven't posted on/about anything but middens, whatever).

i thought point of featured game was to uplift game others may have overlooked? then again idk. i. d. k.
Nope, the way I understand it is the featured game is supposed to make us all look like pros. At least, that's what I got out of the whole Legendary Legend and Fable of Heroes bitchfests.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
author=Fugue
i thought point of featured game was to uplift game others may have overlooked? then again idk. i. d. k.

That's actually what our spotlights are for. Those are the games featured in the top-right section of the front page.