author=Irog
Dead Again

This is a solid recommendation. Lets remember to do this of SPOOKTOBER's game
author=kentona
author=Irog
Dead Again
This is a solid recommendation. Lets remember to do this of SPOOKTOBER's game

+11

I love dead again. That one was really fun to get footage from. really short but simple game, but so much detail.
Also it takes place in Montrel Quebec. I love that.

I still think about that one a lot.

I love the secret boss.
author=Strak
So, about September...

Twell looks pretty good, and was just finished this year. Looks like there's some custom graphics mixed with RTP, but all around excellent mapping and atmosphere, and there are some pretty custom mechanics. I've had difficulty running it on my computer because it's a grouchy cantankerous old biddy, but what I have managed to play is really quite nice, and I think worth the attention.

Thank you so much. This makes me happy to read. :)
The spooky season is here.

EDIT: Two seconds after I posted this I saw the game changed.

Well my point still stands. HAPPY SPOOKY SEASON EVERYONE
Wait, featured game changed on day one? That IS spooky.
author=LordBlueRouge
I love the secret boss.

Me too !
batting 1.000 here two months in a row

(I figured Twell looked cool and deserved what little extra attention RMN could muster)
author=kentona
batting 1.000 here two months in a row

(I figured Twell looked cool and deserved what little extra attention RMN could muster)
Thank you very much. I’m truly happy and honored with this. Hope more people will play it. I’m trying to promote it, but I have some trouble with that. (Also time is an issue) So this really helps. I’ve truly put a lot of heart and soul in this project over the past years. So I really appreciate those who already played it in the past. :)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
December's coming up. What's cool and chill to feature?
Ideally not something nominated for this year's MISAO's. Other than that, I don't have any huge suggestions this time around. There's still quite a few classics that have never seen the spotlight. Like maybe A Blurred Line, or Seraphic Blue?
Dragon Queat + obviously
author=kentona
Dragon Queat + obviously

+2
but it might get nominated maybe
It will likely get nominated but Dragon Quest + deserves it... we could hold it off until it wins a Misao (very likely) and post something Christmassy or Icy instead, but I think we scraped that barrel dry.

...time to make a winter event just to set up games for the next few years worth of Decembers, I guess.
When I was brand new here, one of my first attempts at contributing to this topic was suggesting Chocobo Panic Christmas. I was promptly laughed out of the thread. This was back when we still had Feature'ables like Desert Nightmare and Star Stealing Prince available. Have we reached that lower level of the barrel yet? Will Chocobo Panic Christmas have it's day?
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
Weren't you also the one who pushed for that other Chocobo game that got featured "recently"? It's a chocobo conspiracy.
It is possible... (っ ͡ ͡º - ͡ ͡º ς)
Just wanted to say. When having a game on Steam, you can see how many people have played your game and also if there are users playing it now. My game was kinda not being played in October and then Twell became a Featured Game in November on RMN. While being on the home page of RMN, it was played almost every day by at least someone until it got removed by a new Featured Game for December.

So yeah, RMN truly gives that extra attention. :)