ZACH FURR SONIC SPRITES

Pages: 1
I distinctly remember there being a sheet of these sprites, but facing in all four directions and with walking poses, but I can't find one anywhere on the net. I don't suppose any of you guys have a copy?

Sam, I know the temptation to make “mario and s0nic rpg 2” is very hard to resist, but you must!
I found some more on the Mystical Forest Zone site, but some of them are lacking in quality. You'll need to retouch them.

author=Little Wing Guy
Sam, I know the temptation to make “mario and s0nic rpg 2” is very hard to resist, but you must!

That's not quite the plan, don't worry
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
author=Little Wing Guy
Sam, I know the temptation to make “mario and s0nic rpg 2” any kind of sonic fan game is very hard to resist, but you must!
author=Max McGee
author=Little Wing Guy
Sam, I know the temptation to make “mario and s0nic rpg 2” any kind of sonic fan game is very hard to resist, but you must!

Y'mean, like this?

Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
I guess Sam decided that if there was ever going to be a good Sonic game again he'd have to make it.

Did you make all that yourself? The Emerald Hill map is pretty awesome.
Max McGee
exactly what rmn needs more fucking sonic games
author=Solitayre
I guess Sam decided that if there was ever going to be a good Sonic game again he'd have to make it.

Did you make all that yourself? The Emerald Hill map is pretty awesome.

The map tiles are custom made. I heavily referenced the actual Sonic maps and stole their palettes for accuracy.

author=Max McGee
exactly what rmn needs more fucking sonic games

Oh c'mon, it doesn't automatically mean it can't be good! =P
Yeah, this one looks like actual effort was involved.
Max McGee
I don't even like Sonic. Even if it was made in a completely professional fashion by a pro game design team, I still would not like it.

Goes to preference, not quality.
Well, at least I know I shouldn't take it personally Max =)

(And thanks WolfCoder)
Pages: 1