WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?

im a writer who keeps looking for the things that scare people from the dark. in truth, im havng a bit of a writers block so im trying to see what scares you guys. now, seeing as how im starting this thread, i need to start with something so my fear is hieghts and falling off said hieghts.
That the line between my secret identity and my mild mannered alter ego becomes blurred.
Ants. Evil little Commies. Die ants. I hate and get scared of ants, Til I catch them on fire.
kentona, most people are afraid of that, thats normal.

dyhalto, i know how that feels.

facesforce, i totaly understand that fear, had tons of them cover my pants once.
author=necrolichmon
facesforce, i totaly understand that fear, had tons of them cover my pants once.

When I was a young lad, I stepped into a underground bee hive. Hell, I did not know we had those as a boy in rotterdam until I stepped in it and promptly was stung several times badly. Ironically, after that I hate ants, not bees, because they remind me of that crawling sensation I had as a boy.
author=facesforce
author=necrolichmon
When I was a young lad, I stepped into a underground bee hive. Hell, I did not know we had those as a boy in rotterdam until I stepped in it and promptly was stung several times badly. Ironically, after that I hate ants, not bees, because they remind me of that crawling sensation I had as a boy.

This reminds me of Batman.
tpasmall, mirrors do scare most people cause of what they repersent and what they hide.

nandez, most people fear that due to death and not knowing what will happen.
I am phobic when it comes to fish. They unsettle me greatly. Just thinking about them sends a chill down my spine.

(oh and I'm slightly a bit afraid of heights)
mirrors only scare me in the dark because i feel like something is going to come out of them
Heights, my future, and what tommorow will bring. First off heights and my future, I fell off a 12-15 feet escalator, and now as I grow older, my cartilage in the L3 part of my back, is getting smaller, until there's nothing left, and it'll just be bone against bone. Than what tommorow brings is pretty much another silent day, where one word out of my mouth is going to cause me to be attacked by other kids because I'm "annoying", WELL HOW DO THEY THING I FEEL?
There's more, I know it, just don't know which to go to next.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
I think you can have false cartilage put on, I am wrong ?
author=chana
I think you can have false cartilage put on, I am wrong ?

Ywah, but doesn't it cost alot of money! And unless, at least, ONE of my dreams come true, I'm not going to have the mmoney.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Sometimes what scares me is the unknown. In, say, a horror video game, I might be tense because there's a misty hallway that I can't see down. There are *probably* zombies but who knows? It could be anything! And I only have like twenty bullets left, so what if it's not something I can deal with!? OH GOD

Other times, though, what scares me is that I know exactly what's coming. The fear comes from lack of control. So in, say, a horror video game, I might be tense because my character is slowly becoming more and more controlled by an extremely dangerous demon who has already made me kill my loved ones, and at the beginning of the game I learned that the only way to undo demonic possession is to kill the possessed person by burning them to death at the peak of a mountain. And I've been searching for another way to undo the possession for most of the game, but so far no luck. But what I have found is a cigarette lighter that I've needed to use to light torches along the way, a can of helicopter fuel, and a helicopter that I've just gotten in. And after getting in, with plenty of fuel to spare, I've realized that the next place I need to go is on the peak of a really high mountain. Shit. Shit! SHIT. I know exactly what happens next! BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO STOP IT

Oh, I'm also scared of clowns. Especially zombie clowns. I am afraid one will bite me and I'll catch the zombie clown virus and turn into a zombie clown myself.
author=LockeZ
Sometimes what scares me is the unknown. In, say, a horror video game, I might be tense because there's a misty hallway that I can't see down. There are *probably* zombies but who knows? It could be anything! And I only have like twenty bullets left, so what if it's not something I can deal with!? OH GOD

Other times, though, what scares me is that I know exactly what's coming. The fear comes from lack of control. So in, say, a horror video game, I might be tense because my character is slowly becoming more and more controlled by an extremely dangerous demon who has already made me kill my loved ones, and at the beginning of the game I learned that the only way to undo demonic possession is to kill the possessed person by burning them to death at the peak of a mountain. And I've been searching for another way to undo the possession for most of the game, but so far no luck. But what I have found is a cigarette lighter that I've needed to use to light torches along the way, a can of helicopter fuel, and a helicopter that I've just gotten in. And after getting in, with plenty of fuel to spare, I've realized that the next place I need to go is on the peak of a really high mountain. Shit. Shit! SHIT. I know exactly what happens next! BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO STOP IT

Oh, I'm also scared of clowns. Especially zombie clowns. I am afraid one will bite me and I'll catch the zombie clown virus and turn into a zombie clown myself.

...lol! That last part reminded me of a dream I had when I was younger, but clowns? ZOMBIE, clowns? WHAT THE FUCK! And can you give me an example of a horror game when you EVER get in a helicopter, if not just having a high chance of dying! And you should always know what's coming in a hooror game because it's been done so much! YOU MOTHERFUCKING IDIOT! Your scared WAAAAAAYYYY too easily!!!
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
I have arachnophobia and fear of heights, my arachnophobia was likely caused by the day when I was given a gift. It turned out to be a hopping toy spider plushie. I shitted my pants and probably thought "holee shit RRRUUUUUN!!"
Since that day, tarantulas and bigger spiders have scared the shit out of me. Smaller spiders, nah. I can just squash them with my fingers.