JUST A QUICK QUESTION

Pages: 1
Okay my question is this... I just did my first review about two hours ago, and it is still pending. So how long does it usually take for a review to get approved?
author=synfulwolf
Okay my question is this... I just did my first review about two hours ago, and it is still pending. So how long does it usually take for a review to get approved?

Contrary to popular belief, the staff does not, in fact, sit at their keyboards refreshing the RMN submissions queue. Usual review approve time is anywhere from a few hours to two days.
Your review is a little bare bones, so I was going to deny it, actually. It needs to have its points supported/justified and elaborated upon.
author=kentona
Your review is a little bare bones, so I was going to deny it, actually. It needs to have its points supported/justified and elaborated upon.

Ah.... I see, but like I said it was my first I will redo it to try to make it a bit better... any points I should pay special attention to?
You can also read some other reviews (if you did, my fault, I didn't knew).
There are a lot of GREAT reviewers by there! You can see what do they do to analize the games, like seeing the general aspects (graphics, sound, gameplay --this being the huge and main one, etc), putting their impressions, their dissapointments, or even their surprises!

All with a good ordering of thoughts, and good redaction too, good luck,
Orochii Zouveleki

PD.: Is there a way to share reviews before "releasing" them?
I decided to stick to what I know best ... and that is just play the games... though I am now trying my hand at making them.
Pages: 1