SCREENSHOT THREAD WITH ONE EYEBROW AND A GOLDEN TOOTH

Craze: And. And. And! It stills looks cool! ^.^
I'm gonna be a ninja~
And beat up all the monsta~
;D

DS: Those trees seem to be dancing to me. They would be hellaawesome+ if they were animated to dance side to side. ^.^ They're still awesome without the animation, though.

A small cutscene in the training room of the bridgehouse. I don't expect many people to find it as it requires a lot of patience. It's there for fun and leads to a little sidequest. (These two are quite the interesting pair.)

author=Brandon the Able, Esquire link=topic=965.msg17829#msg17829 date=1211855117
Yeah Xeno the screens look nice but it is really hard to make any sense of what's going on. I understand what you are trying to do but it is ill-conceived as it will only confuse the player.

So most of the things in this screen are default WIP etc (such as the window skin and layout).

However, it does show you the super-awesome system from Wilfred the Hero where you equip skills of youur own choosing - functioning inside of RPG Maker VX. Note that this time your stats are tweaked by which skills you have equipped, so equipping the basic attack command will make your basic attacks significantly stronger due to the requisite statistic bonuses.

"Talk" is the coolest ability in the game (I stole it from SMT).

I am shooting for a RS demo of the same prototype I had put out last time, but a complete vertical slice with gameplay story etc.

I Really like this idea. It's new i've not seen anyone do this before. Does talk work like the FFX talk? (I.e random stat boosts etc)

On a side note these names are confusing haha!
@Liberty- Looks good and i bet i'll be able to find it. I have a ton of patience.
Liberty makes a whole host of awesome custom edits to RTP. It's awesome.

@Liberty - I have a FFIV-styled charsets of the Dragon Warrior Remake charsets, if you are interested. I notice that you are using the DW merchant.
author=Lady Liberty, the Duchess of the Dawn link=topic=965.msg18207#msg18207 date=1212056062
Craze: And. And. And! It stills looks cool! ^.^
I'm gonna be a ninja~
And beat up all the monsta~
;D

DS: Those trees seem to be dancing to me. They would be hellaawesome+ if they were animated to dance side to side. ^.^ They're still awesome without the animation, though.

A small cutscene in the training room of the bridgehouse. I don't expect many people to find it as it requires a lot of patience. It's there for fun and leads to a little sidequest. (These two are quite the interesting pair.)

That game must be a load of fun to make.
Heh, everytime I see your game Liberty, it makes me want to make one like it :P.
I be shamed not to know of this place till now :'(.
@brandonably - Love those skill ideas. You have inspired me to create a skill called CPR. ^.^ Seriously.

-+-

@Daemon - Thanks and good luck doing so - It'll be in the demo when it comes out...

@Nemisis - Yep! RTP all the way.

@Lord Kenton Pendragon the Forsaken - Sure, I'd love them ^.^ Thank you!
Oh, and I posted up a few of my edited chip/charasets to the site, so if anyone wants them...

@NB - Yeah, it's hella fun to make ^.^

@Nickad - Welcome! Go forth and create. RTP needs more love. (I got the inspiration to make this from Hero's Realm - Thanks Kentona ^.^ - and DW5/6)

author=Lady Liberty, the Duchess of the Dawn link=topic=965.msg18497#msg18497 date=1212292971
@Lord Kenton Pendragon the Forsaken - Sure, I'd love them ^.^ Thank you!
Oh, and I posted up a few of my edited chip/charasets to the site, so if anyone wants them...

I noticed these as well. They are quite good Lady Liberty. :)
Tau
RMN sex symbol
author=Daemon of Caerbannog link=topic=965.msg18505#msg18505 date=1212313938
I noticed these as well. They are quite good Lady Liberty. :)
Haven't you heard. Libs the RTP black market QUEEN!!.. Seriously ;).

Yeah I'm a VXer now too. I find mapping very hard, i'm not used to it at all.
That looks good LWG. I am yet to really use VX but i have seen some pretty good maps created. Does this mean that collision of villnoire is being moved to VX?
Nicely done, though if I may offer a hint?

Hold the SHIFT button around some of the edges of cliffs/houses when placing grass so that it looks as though the cliffage is above the grass.

Example
author=Lady Liberty, the Duchess of the Dawn link=topic=965.msg18877#msg18877 date=1212587734
Nicely done, though if I may offer a hint?

Hold the SHIFT button around some of the edges of cliffs/houses when placing grass so that it looks as though the cliffage is above the grass.

Example

Ah didn't know that! Looks much better now thanks.

@DD - Hell no, I couldn't restart it a third time xD It has and always will be a RM2K3 project. I think I prefer RM2K3 for my own personal reasons anyway.

Liberty, that's an excellent screenshot and makes RTP look stunning.

Here's an older screen of mines. Yes, it's kinda big.

http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sleepyer3.png
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Little Wing Guy: That's pretty great. I love it, but yeah do some SHIFT-ing.

MOG: !!!! Nice town, nice use of the FF6 chips. I like it quite a bit.
Thanks Mog. ^.^
I like how you've used the FF6 graphics. That town is lovely and looks like it could have come straight out of the game! Great job!

Wow, that town looks great. As already said, nice use of graphics.

I whipped this up this evening (took about an hour - RTP is great!) I took a cue from Liberty and tweaked the RTP.

This is Aleksandria, the city of the Monoboraba desert. It is cut off from the rest of the world by a vicious cursed sandstorm! (OH NOES!)
Not bad... I'd say that place is pretty well protected. ^.^ Even without the whole sand swirl, there's the giant fort walls to get past.

(I really like the little sewer grate. ^.^)