WHAT'S YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION?

Pages: first prev 123 next last
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Mine is to make next year not suck as many eggs as this one did. Seriously, I couldn't even tell you how many things went wrong this year. I've branded 2011 'Hali's Year of FAIL'.

So...yeah. Next year? NOT fail horribly at everything. Sounds like a good plan.
author=AABattery
My new years resolution is to finish a game...

Yes. That.
I'll finish Valor Emblem this year for sure >=(
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Dyhalto
author=AABattery
Yes. That.
Me too.

Also, to find proper paid work (as opposed to lolmystery shopping)

EDIT: Additionally I seemed to have developed quite a bitter personality over the years, so I'll be working on that too.
Finish a demo, back to the gym, save some money.
getting the hell out of walmart
My new resolution is not to have a resolution in the first place.
Make an Iphone game.
Whatever my resolution for last year was, I must have gotten it, because I've finished off this year with more success, wealth, health, personal accomplishment, and positive contribution to the world and the people around me than I've ever had.

So uh, my resolution is to continue being awesome I guess. Also finishing Chronology.
draw more lesbians.

and art in general.

but definitely more lesbians.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Are lesbians so different from straights, I mean, physically?(!)
well you can draw more than one person so
chana
Right, took me time but it finally dawned on me.

Edit : yeah, but imagine : "draw straight people,.... definitely draw straight people", would you instantly imagine them drawn making love? I don't think so.
chana
To gain more weight!

I'm actually serious. I'm about 40 lbs under what is considering the healthy weight for my height so I'd really like to gain some weight. Problem is nothing seems to work!
author=AABattery

That, but my serious one is to lose some weight.

Also to finally paint something on the damn canvas that's been sitting in my bedroom since August.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
To quit smoking, and I have! Haven't had one since Jan 1st round 10am when I somehow got home, still drunk as hell. Still early days though, but lucky I had a massive hangover or else that first day would have been a hell of a lot worse.
In order of importance:

- Finishing Polymorphous Perversity
- Learn to rollerskate
- Gain 10 pounds
- Write an article about my master's research
- Get a girlfriend
author=Tau
To quit smoking, and I have! Haven't had one since Jan 1st round 10am when I somehow got home, still drunk as hell. Still early days though, but lucky I had a massive hangover or else that first day would have been a hell of a lot worse.

Congrats on that!

author=Mateui
To gain more weight!

I'm actually serious. I'm about 40 lbs under what is considering the healthy weight for my height so I'd really like to gain some weight. Problem is nothing seems to work!

I know the secrets.
I want to complete my last year's resolution! (lose weight/get in shape).

EDIT:
also, 10000 makerscore
Pages: first prev 123 next last