Fröhliche Schatzjagd ("Happy Treasure Hunt") is a Roguelike game made with RPG Maker 2003.
The player takes control of Semi, an aspiring young Treasure Hunter planning to explore the Treasure Cave, a magical place filled with seemingly inexhaustible amounts of wealth and magic items.
The Treasure Cave is a treasure hunter's ultimate dream, but it's also the most dangerous hunting grounds one can choose. Not only is it guarded by armies of undead monsters and warriors, there is also some powerful magic in place: Rooms and entire floors move and shift seemingly at will, confusing treasure hunters and making mapping the cave out impossible.
Not to mention the terrifying "Treasure Guardians" some Treasure Hunters claim to have encountered on their way down the cave - monsters that could never truly be destroyed, at best driven away temporarily!
Can Semi survive in such a hostile environment? The cave's contents sure are worth the risk...!
- Move around freely with Pixel Movement!
- A complex Action Battle System with a variety of melee and ranged options, depending on your weapons and items!
- Intelligent enemies which have pixel movement themselves - don't think they won't outmaneuver you if you're careless!
- Over 350 unique weapons and items to find, many of which must first be unlocked!
- 5 randomly generated floors, each with its own mechanics, gimmicks, enemies and bosses!
- Accumulate money during your expeditions and spend it in the Golden Village, a sort of main base for Treasure Hunters, to enhance your next run or achieve permanent progress!
- Explore deeper into the Treasure Cave than any Treasure Hunter before you, find out its secrets and claim the Ultimate Treasure for yourself!
... and much more!