On the first day, the Holy King created the heavens and the Demon King created the earth.
On the second day, the Holy King created a hero to seal away the Demon King. The Holy King named the hero Alexander and bestowed upon him the four holy relics:
The helmet, Tarnhelm...
The shield, Aegis...
The breastplate, Judgment Armor...
And the sword, Excalibur...
But the strength of the relics alone were not enough, and Alexander fell in battle.
The Holy King resurrected Alexander, and created twelve gemstones to augment his strength. After another perilous fight, Alexander defeated the Demon King. The Holy King now ruled over both the heavens and the earth.
On the seventh day, the Holy King entrusted Alexander with a kingdom to rule. But to keep this kingdom, each of Alexander’s descendants must journey to the heavens and renew their earthly dominion.
And so, Alexander accepted the gift and named his kingdom Alexandria. Now, generations and generations after, there is another who must journey to the heavens…
- Cute, pixel-perfect graphics!
- Eleven playable characters, each with distinct job identities!
- Classic, turn-based combat!
- A simple, Dragon-Quest-inspired UI!
- An adjustable encounter rate!
- Nonlinear game progression!
- Shapeshifting, fast travel and saving in churches!
- Challenging superbosses!
- 5~10+ hours of playtime!