Silent Blitz is a game that tells a story about a young man who lost his memory and has the power to wield Soul Energy that is destined to prevent the return of the Seven Deadly Beasts. But he has the choice to either beat them or join them. Before he will be able to face them, he has to go to Windhell Academy to get stronger and meet some allies along the way. Not only that, but he gets to travel around the continent of Aeriar to find the Deadly Beasts and uncover the truth about himself and the world itself.
After the Protagonist helps the miner's town from bandit attacks, the mayor helps you the get enrolled into the academy.
As time pass by, the Protagonist's memories starts to return little by little with the help of the "Special Being" and he will soon unlock his true power and slowly return into something he was before, the Soul Knight.
- Time system, like Harvest Moon, this also includes random weather, day and night cycle, and lighting effects.
- Side-view battle, instead of the first person battle system.
- The quest Journal system is available, making it easier to keep track what's going on, this also include side quests and main quests.
- Relationship system with several NPCs. (More updates will be added regarding this system).
- Can do chores around the academy and earn some golds, skills, and stats.
- The crafting system in appropriate places, such as making armor with anvil and brewing potions with alchemy set.
- Custom interfaces
- Some part of the game has a decision-making scene, which may alter the story.
*Some of these items might not appear in the game.
*If you found any problem, please write it down on the comment, I will fix that as soon as possible!
*If you also have any suggestions or critics, please leave it in the comment section, I will be more than glad to accept it and try to develop something out of it.
Disclaimer: Most of the assets are not made by me, the authors' name can be found in the readme file of the game.
Check out this link: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4DxRSOA63RebVlvN0hEMV8tLW8/view?usp=sharing) and get a free copy of Historia of Arier!
my email if you need any help or have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Credits can be seen at the game's readme.
You can use the keyboard or XBox 360 Controller to play this game!
Special thanks to the people on the comment section for telling me some of the error that has occurred within the game!