VX ACE: SKILL THAT IGNORES ENEMY EVASION?

Pages: 1
(Yes, I've been playing around with Ace lately)

Is there a way to make an offensive skill ignore the target's evasion rate under the default battle system? (meaning that the skill can ensure 100% hit rate)

Thanks.
Maybe it could be possible by fiddling with the battle management scripts, like adding a check for the said skill?
Anyone knowledgeable enough to help me here?
Rhyme
Tear Harvester Rhyme

If you are using the translation, try setting Hit Type: Guaranteed Hit (after having 100% Hit rate)
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Guaranteed Hit ignores Cover, evasion, reflection, etc. I am pretty sure. So, yeah, that's the way to go.

Also, YF or I will surely make a "hit rate limit break" scriptlet soon. =3
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
author=Rhyme
If you are using the translation, try setting Hit Type: Guaranteed Hit (after having 100% Hit rate)

Wow I am ridiculously tempted to switch to Ace by this image alone.
Craze
Craze
Also, YF or I will surely make a "hit rate limit break" scriptlet soon. =3

And released.

http://crazescriptasylum.wordpress.com/2012/01/11/third-script-accuracy-overflow/
Thanks for all the help, guys. I think I'll go with the script even though the other option is quite simple (I can't believe I didn't figure it out on my own :P)
I'm slowly getting into understanding scripts now.
Craze
My script is better for attacks that ignore evasion, because Guaranteed Hit has other penetration effects. Use GH for healing and buffs, though!
Craze, your script doesn't ignore reflect or nulls, right?
Is it possible to adapt it to VX alone?
I really need that script for my game u.u
I'd be deeply grateful to you... please :O
author=Max McGee
author=Rhyme
Wow I am ridiculously tempted to switch to Ace by this image alone.

One of the nicest things about Ace are the many, many extra options given by default to creations in the database. There's just so many cool things to experiment with.

Oh, just a reminder for those who don't know/forgot - Luck in Ace determines whether a status effect will stick more/be guarded against or not.
Craze
liberty did you not notice the three-year necropost, because goodness
Pages: 1