WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
@charblar, DETAILS, DETAILS, what on earth is an etigtbO and what prey tell is the starting position?? :)
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Feldschlacht IV
It's like me claiming I have an objective solution to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. I've been to the Middle East, but not Israel. I'm not Israeli either. What do I really know about it?

Everyone should just be friends and there would no longer be any fighting. My neighborhood is safe, so why can't they be? 'strulia!

author=Sated
I have an objective solution to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict.

Time machine.

I was half expecting you to say "nuke them".

author=Solitayre
I'm for responsible gun ownership but the culture in the U.S. of fetishizing guns is pretty creepy sometimes.

A big part of the hypothetical "America" fetishizing guns is Southern gits who cling on to their guns like they do their bibles and their trucks. Don't ask me what makes the country-folk so uppity about this shit *ahem* conservatism *bleugh*, but they've always been the source of the problem. That's a big part of why this hypothetical "America" is considered mentally retarded compared to the rest of the world, because they've got a front-row seat to our worst.

It's also why - after 9/11 - America had no problem going to war with and occupying Iraq, because a fringe group of fanatic psychos were made out to represent the entirety of the people and their religious beliefs. And speaking of 9/11:

author=BizarreMonkey
You made your point, you got your oil, you have a disfigured town square in new york and a couple grand deaths to whine about for an attack you instigated. Can we go back to being evolved beyond the fucking Dark Ages, please?

Pray tell how we were asking for it. Pray tell why people going about their everyday lives before being snuffed out honestly deserved it?
author=Corfaisus
author=Feldschlacht IV
It's like me claiming I have an objective solution to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. I've been to the Middle East, but not Israel. I'm not Israeli either. What do I really know about it?
Everyone should just be friends and there would no longer be any fighting. My neighborhood is safe, so why can't they be? 'strulia!

Okay sure. Peace for Israel!

But before that first you and your family have to move out so my family and I can move in. Or, first let me pack all of my shit and move me and my family out so you and your family can move in.

If one or both of us are unwilling or unable to do this we're not friends anymore.
Linkis
@myformerspellchecker :)

"There are people in this nation who believe that we have free speech, but we really don't."
I realize this is taken out of context, BUT: ya better tell those African Americans who shout "hands up don't shoot", who protest, riot, loot, burn parts of cities to the ground, shoot at cops, are responsible for closing streets and highways to protest, for the mayor of Baltimore to order the cops to "stand down" and not stop the riots....tell them they don't have "FREE SPEACH".

I've said and posted many objections to things in my government and NO ONE has knocked on my door.
What family in their right mind allows a 5yr old to answere the door in todays sociaty? And what cop does not ask if mommy or daddy are home.
Guess I've been watching to much news or TV :)

Do we have an anarchist in our forum ? :) ^.^ damn it's hard finding those symbols when the curtains drawn and the sun is setting in Florida :(
Linkis
WAIT, do either of you guys live in a nice sunny climate where the weather is great and it's safe to go fishing without fear of your fishing gear being stolen??? :)
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Linkis

"There are people in this nation who believe that we have free speech, but we really don't."
I realize this is taken out of context, BUT: ya better tell those African Americans who shout "hands up don't shoot", who protest, riot, loot, burn parts of cities to the ground, shoot at cops, are responsible for closing streets and highways to protest, for the mayor of Baltimore to order the cops to "stand down" and not stop the riots....tell them they don't have "FREE SPEACH".

author=Linkis
If you had a 300lb black man charging you after having punched you in the face and knew he MOST LIKELY would jump on you, take your gun and kill you out of anger.....what would you do in the heat of the moment and having only 1-3 seconds to make your choice of dieing or making him die.

Why is it always the "big angry black man" with you, Linkis?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Corfaisus
author=Linkis

author=Linkis
If you had a 300lb black man charging you after having punched you in the face and knew he MOST LIKELY would jump on you, take your gun and kill you out of anger.....what would you do in the heat of the moment and having only 1-3 seconds to make your choice of dieing or making him die.

You know, there is one cop I really cheered for, and that was the police chief of Nashville. When Nashville activists stood in solidarity with Ferguson, local Nashville media asked the chief what he was going to do to disperse protestors and he said he wasn't going to do anything. It was their constitutional right to protest and even though it was against the law to block the highways, he wasn't even going to authorize arrest then. He had his cops out to make sure everyone was safe and rerouting traffic through
congested areas, and you know of all the cities that rioted during the Ferguson protest, Nashville didn't see a single riot. I take it as clear evidence that most of the violence that happens during protests is instigated by police.

So now you know what you can do with that racist crap, Linkis.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Linkis
WAIT, do either of you guys live in a nice sunny climate where the weather is great and it's safe to go fishing without fear of your fishing gear being stolen??? :)

Why would you even steal a...

Actually, no, screw it. I hate to say this but arguing with you has always proven fruitless in the past and it isn't going to prove otherwise here.

author=pianotm
You know, there is one cop I really cheered for, and that was the police chief of Nashville. When Nashville activists stood in solidarity with Ferguson, local Nashville media asked the chief what he was going to do to disperse protestors and he said he wasn't going to do anything. It was their constitutional right to protest and even though it was against the law to block the highways, he wasn't even going to authorize arrest then. He had his cops out to make sure everyone was safe and rerouting traffic through
congested areas, and you know of all the cities that rioted during the Ferguson protest, Nashville didn't see a single riot. I take it as clear evidence that most of the violence that happens during protests is instigated by police.

This is beautiful.

I wish we could all stop putting our police on a golden pedestal in general. These are not divine upholders of justice, they are human beings who are just as susceptible to making mistakes, having conflicting viewpoints, and making poor judgements as everyone else, only their career comes with the load of being the civil protectors and law upholders of our society.
Corfaisus
author=Linkis

Stolen by who? The big scary blacks?

:)
^ that means everything's okay in Linkish.
Linkis
author=Corfaisus
author=Linkis

author=Linkis

@Corfaisus, I thought we were talking truth and facts, not fantasy. Would you have prefered a 125lb, disabled white girl????
A lot of what is being posted by a few people IS fantasy and made up stories. I prefer to talk facts. Michael Brown was large and angry, you must have seen the video in the convienence store. There were several black witnesses who begged the FBI not to release there names when they told exactly what they saw because they were afraid their own neighbors would threaten and or attack them. Yet people on this thread post how racist the police and even how racist I am just because I feel the police in general are getting a raw deal from a few on this thread. And then I'm called a racist.
Really??

@pianotm, you've accused me of calling you names but have never proved it simply because I said if you're going to attack someone then please have proof and have your facts not be ficticious, am I asking to much ??

author=Linkis

Why would you even steal a...

Actually, no, screw it. I hate to say this but arguing with you has always proven fruitless in the past and it isn't going to prove otherwise here.

Ratty, do you even know what your complaining about???
That was 1/2 a joke concerning a nice place to live without fear of having fishing gear stolen while fishing on a pier, which happens often to guys without a lot of money to replace their gear.
So you pick up something I post and accuse me of not being willing to have a conversation and compromise on issues where we can, only because you did not pick up on the humor of my post.
Guess that tells me you could not care less about having a conversation.

As for that police chief in Nashville, GOOD FOR HIM. He was lucky those people did not have an incident IN Nashville. It's too bad more communities did not have peaceful demonstrations. If people want to demonstrate walking on the sidewalk, go right ahead, it's your right. BUT when you lay down in the street and snarl up traffic while others are trying to get home after a stressful day at work, then your wrong and the police need to move you to the side of the road.
Wanna talk about peaceful demonstrations. Try Baltimore. They burned down the only pharmacy in their area and destroyed stores where others in that neighborhood worked and earned a few dollors to live on. What about those people. What about the black store owners who may never be able to have their dream of owning their own store?
THAT is why I get angry with the protestors. Protest in peace and abide by the law. Don't think you have the right to destroy the neighborhood and hurt the others who live in the same place you live.

RACIST?? Me??? BULLSHIT

Stolen by who? The big scary blacks?
Honestly Corfaisus, I'm not sure if that post was in jest or you were taking a jab at me :)
I have no idea who the thieves are but it's a fact. Many guys have had rods and reels stolen. Some were very expensive and some even made to order so may be hard to replace :(

I forgot how challenging it could be to make stuff in 2k that you take for granted in Ace. Like adding any kind of effects to weaponry or armour outside the default. I miss using Ace, but I'm determined to finish this game in 2k.

I'm just having fun double/triple/quadruple checking the eventing and common events to see whether they'll break or if I got something wrong or not.

In one memorable instance I was tearing my hair out over why a seemingly simple conditional branch check wasn't working, rewrote the event to be much, much more complicated, then realised that I hadn't set the common event to parallel process. It took me over an hour to realise that.

It's always the little things... XD
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Liberty
I forgot how challenging it could be to make stuff in 2k that you take for granted in Ace. Like adding any kind of effects to weaponry or armour outside the default. I miss using Ace, but I'm determined to finish this game in 2k.

I personally miss developing in XP. The whole development process just felt so smooth with that engine, and while Ace is technically "better" it still feels like you have to tussle with that engine a little by comparison.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Corfaisus
Pray tell how we were asking for it. Pray tell why people going about their everyday lives before being snuffed out honestly deserved it?
I was joking, obviously.

We all know Jews did 9/11.

Okay, jokester mode off, Serious time because I'm in a political mood:
Source for what I said.

Whether they made the first move or not, your severe crisis of losing oh, a piddly 2,000-ish people while ALMOST A FUCKING MILLION FOREIGNERS PAYED, MOST OF WHOM WERE INNOCENT PEOPLE IF YOUR SHALLOW INTERPRETATIONS HAVE ANY STAKE, JUST SO ONE FUCKING FAT PIECE OF SHIT COULD PROFIT AND PUT ALL OF YOU IN DEBT SO INSURMOUNTABLE YOU'RE NOW FACED WITH FINANCIAL TURMOIL SO SEVERE CORPORATIONS ARE TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN TO PUSH BILLS THAT WILL KEEP THEIR RIGS ACTIVE WHILE THOSE INNOCENT AMERICANS IN THE MILLIONS SUFFER FROM POVERTY AND SEVERAL OTHER ISSUES.

And you think its the fault of a group of terrorists who crashed a plane into a couple towers, nice! Terrorism is such a minimal threat, your real threat lies in your very leadership, your industries. ISIS and whatever else you're trying to scour from the planet now are nothing. They'd be lucky to have 5k kills, you're almost in Platinum, just because that kill count was people who weren't lucky enough to be born in a country so maligned by its own flagrant stupidity that it honestly still believes it's justified to be butthurt about 9/11 despite it returning that number by a multiple of 500,000 doesn't mean I'm not gonna school feed you the god damn facts, I hate my own country for supporting that, too. It's fucking gross.

Hitler's only 5x good ol' fat cunt oilmaster now.

Yeah, I know a bit about this.

I feel sorry that you don't know how eager you are to be swindled and ripped off. I'm not angry at you, I don't hate you, I only despise that your media has led you to think you know anything about this at all, when you know so very little.

I apologize, my rage above was not even directly yours to bear, it was more at the alarming chagrin i hold for the mass media, and the oil, gas and coal giants who day by day seem perfectly fine with bringing us closer to annihilation.

I can only apologize in one way, and that is to warn you, stay away from politics if you want to live happy. I have become so stressed out knowing what it is I do, knowing that every western government has killed more people collectively than Hitler did, and in most cases, entirely for profit and at the behest of malicious corporate giants.

Who knew, huh?

2000 deaths is still a lot, yeah.

But your country seems to be the only one who just can't get over shit.

That Tsunami that hit Japan in 2011, they barely even talk about it, they don't care anymore.

You crybabies still whine about the conneticut shooting, it was 26 people, and again, you can't blame terrorists for that, that was an inside threat.

Get over yourself! Everytime i see a comment like this I feel obligated to force-feed some factspare motherfucker the god damn fruit and let them know whats up.

Right, I'm going to bed now, feel free to warn me if I took this too far.
Linkis
@Biz, you said we could call you that so I am :)

"And you think its the fault of a group of terrorists who crashed a plane into a couple towers, nice! Terrorism is such a minimal threat, your real threat lies in your very leadership, your industries. ISIS and whatever else you're trying to scour from the planet now are nothing. They'd be lucky to have 5k kills, you're almost in Platinum, just because that kill count was people who weren't lucky enough to be born in a country so maligned by its own flagrant stupidity that it honestly still believes it's justified to be butthurt about 9/11 despite it returning that number by a multiple of 500,000 doesn't mean I'm not gonna school feed you the god damn facts, I hate my own country for supporting that, too. It's fucking gross.

Hitler's only 5x good ol' fat cunt oilmaster now.

Yeah, I know a bit about this.

I feel sorry that you don't know how eager you are to be swindled and ripped off. I'm not angry at you, I don't hate you, I only despise that your media has led you to think you know anything about this at all, when you know so very little.

I apologize, my rage above was not even directly yours to bear, it was more at the alarming chagrin i hold for the mass media, and the oil, gas and coal giants who day by day seem perfectly fine with bringing us closer to annihilation.

I can only apologize in one way, and that is to warn you, stay away from politics if you want to live happy. I have become so stressed out knowing what it is I do, knowing that every western government has killed more people collectively than Hitler did, and in most cases, entirely for profit and at the behest of malicious corporate giants.

Who knew, huh?

2000 deaths is still a lot, yeah.

But your country seems to be the only one who just can't get over shit.

That Tsunami that hit Japan in 2011, they barely even talk about it, they don't care anymore.

You crybabies still whine about the conneticut shooting, it was 26 people, and again, you can't blame terrorists for that, that was an inside threat.

Get over yourself! Everytime i see a comment like this I feel obligated to force-feed some factspare motherfucker the god damn fruit and let them know whats up.

Right, I'm going to bed now, feel free to warn me if I took this too far."

Yep, ya certainly did go a bit far...
MOSTLY cause you spewed about a lot of crud concerning America but WITH NO FACTS.

I guess we might back off when it comes to ISIS/ISIL but only if and when they decide to go into the Downunder and you take care of it yourself.

"Yeah, I know a bit about this."
Facts in writing Biz but if you can't prove it then just say it's what you feel not what you know.

Many countries are having problems with terrorism at the moment, not just the U.S., and it no one does ANYTHING then guess how bad it's going to get.
The media, yes. I've been trying for a while to find HONEST news to understand what is happening in the world.

"Stay away from politics", are you talking about all news and politics or just politics?? Unfortunitly, politics is part of the news and politics affects most of what happens in the world.

You can stick your head in the sand in The Downunder but if your directly affected by something to do with politics ya can't "whine" about it :)

So... how 'bout that new RM coming out, eh? Cool shit, that.

I'm definitely looking forward to checking out the new RTP. I hope it's full of cuteness but we'll see how it goes. From what I hear, there should be more news about it some time today so that should be fun! I can't wait~

Also, don't you hate it when you get a toothache? I hate resorting to pain medication but sometimes you just gotta. :< I need to get two teeth pulled - one of them broken, the other lost it's filling (which I got at about 9 years old - it lasted a while!) and, well, fillings hurt when they're removed. I didn't even realise the damn thing was missing! >.<;

Scented candles are great. I've a rose one that is pretty good (got it for a present). I'm not fond of rose but it's better than the vanilla someone tried to foist on me. I like vanilla but for some reason the scented candles always leave me with a headache. Too sweet, I think.
I've got Frosted snow candles. I'm pretty sure snow smells nothing like that though.
Maybe I should finish a rm game one of these days so I don't have a game collecting dust that'll be two makers old again
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
@BizarreMonkey A-fucking-MEN.

And because of these deaths, a joke of a president attacks two countries, neither of whom were responsible. I'm sick of hearing how great America is. America, who's got a sorry excuse for an education system and acts like its teachers are the enemy of children, first in prison and incarcerates everybody it can. We can't even get into space anymore without hitching a ride with the Russians. And while our economy improves, the poor stay poor. Oh, but all the poor need is a good education, at 40,000 dollars a year. Oh that's right. The poor aren't uneducated: they're just lazy. Never mind the fact that the people doing the criticizing have done an honest day's work in their lives.

There's nothing wrong with a little nationalism, but if the average American is actually blind enough to still think this country is anything even remotely resembling great, they deserve to be lied to.
It is precisely because Americans thought themselves proud, strong, undefeated and untouchable that this kind of terrorism has such a profound impact. Or image of terrorism, if you would so like to name it.
Because it broke the belief nobody could ever cause harm. Silly as it is.

Well, enjoy yourself people.

Not sure what to think of the new rpg maker .. it looks almost the same to me so far, but hey, I couldn't really give a damn about which engine you people use, nor how it is to utilize. I just want you to put some great works out there.

I'm proud on developing my aura sight. I am starting, but it's a really cool nifty thing to do. You can feel them, sure, but taking it to the next level feels pretty good.