WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=alterego
Los acentos son una burrada, if you ask me. Also, Spanglish FTW!

author=Gourd_Clae
I have been learning Spanish for awhile, but I'm not exactly fluent. I wanted to join a Spanish forum a while ago but I could never find a Spanish forum about making video games like RMN so I could improve.>.<

https://comunidad.rpgmaker.es/
http://www.mundo-maker.com/

I used to go to these two back in the day. They're Ok places... Say alter ego sent you. I'm loved everywhere!

Ooh, thanks! Th-they do actually like you, right? XD
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I know je m'appelle is ''my name is'', kloe XD You didn't get the joke.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Kloe
Or you could create your own language, e.g

KLOE ( T_T)\(^-^ ) Haaaaroldkloe (≧∇≦)Kloharrr (^O^☆♪ Kloald!
I (KLOE) will pat you on the head while laughing and singing songs about me and Harold!

The fricking heck did I just read?

Mba'eshapa?
How are you doing?
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Gleh, Dujachun Euch lo'chan uf fedlica!

Bah, making language of your own is ridiculous!
Frogge
''If cells are alive, atoms must be alive too. If we have a soul that soul must be coming from atoms. Bcause everything in universe is atom or energy (another form of atom). And some people talking about dark matter; dark matter may not exist, if it is exist than it maybe our soul or something from other dimensions.''

I would add a translation but I have no idea what it means
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I created a code once. A very simplistic one, but it was still interesting.

VVVVVVVVuVVVVVVVVV.

Try decoding it.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I have decoded it. It's reverse piglatin for uVVVVVVVVV-VVVVVVVVay.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I'm sorry LockeZ, but ever since you got rid of the Dr. House avatar I can't seem to take you seriously anymore.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=OzzyTheOne
I'm sorry LockeZ, but ever since you got rid of the Dr. House avatar I can't seem to take you seriously anymore.

Yeah, it doesn't feel quite the same when you aren't our House! In the middle of our street!
Frogge
I dunno I like the new avatar
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Don't get me wrong, the new Avatar looks good, but for the short time that I've been here, you were our Dr. House. Oh well, just like the actual series, all good things come to an end. :D
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Well, that is Locke
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I'm a native mexispanish speaker and i almost never accentuate "si"

So when we're casually chatting and someone goes "do you like icecream?/te gusta el helado?" i'll be like "si".
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
@Mirak Yeah, I know that feeling. When I'm chatting with friends I also don't put much effort into accentuation. Worse is when I chat with my Spanish-German speaking friends, the words that come out of those chats are on par with Frankensteins monster.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I will return to being House when the FF mafia game ends. Dudesoft made me this avatar for the original FF forum RPG.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
My german lessons were hell. I was learning Spanish at the same time (starting over with basics) and was adding Spanish words in german grammar all the time. German all is all about coming up with your own frankenwords.
author=Seiromem
Gleh, Dujachun Euch lo'chan uf fedlica!

Bah, making language of your own is ridiculous!

Is that an ugro-finnic language?
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I walked 5km and hatched a Magnemite! I'm a proud father of an it.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=Cap_H
Is that an ugro-finnic language?

If it is, it's completely incidental. I made it up right then and there.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
chenmoH Hol QaQ.

Made up languages are fun.

That's Klingon, for those who are wondering.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Looks pretty systematic, Snow

Ic hopeth for an Olde English eftern.