WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Mirak
I always wondered what they smell like.

Put dillweed, garlic, and coriander in a cup of diluted vinegar, let it steep for a little while, and smell it. That's what it smells like. It's got pepper and salt, too, but you won't be able to smell it.

In fact, put that in a jar with a 1/3 cup of salt, put some cucumbers in there with it, don't put the lid on it, put a paper towel on it istead, hold it on with a rubberband, put it in a cool dry place for three days, and you'll have real pickles.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I was talking about the gysahl greens but thanks for the info. I didn't know pickles were that easy to make.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I don't like pickles. But everyone else seems to love them.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Looks like the spambots have figured out our system again. Anky, you're the hero we need!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
On a similar note, am I a terrible person for not entirely trusting new introduction threads? Am I just being overly paranoid?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I have asked myself the exact same questions. I feel like I'm turning into a xenophobe or something.
author=Jeroen_Sol
Looks like the spambots have figured out our system again. Anky, you're the hero we need!

If I were to speculate these are similar to the ones that spammed thirty pages of spam some months ago. But due to all the measures put in after that they only got away with like ten or so spam threads. :D
Mirak
author=Marrend
On a similar note, am I a terrible person for not entirely trusting new introduction threads? Am I just being overly paranoid?
You can tell when a thread is made by helazz because he always says the same things in a slightly different arrangement of words.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Mirak
author=Marrend
You can tell when a thread is made by helazz because he always says the same things in a slightly different arrangement of words.
and I don't copy it no more
ever again
That's my favorite.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
This is a story. His story.

The story of one man, and his unwavering desire to troll a website.

They banned his accounts.

They silenced his voice.

But he Will. Not. Give. Up!

Lifetime presents:

The Long War
The Death and Life of XxXHelazz
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Some people just want to spoil everyone's fun.
What a pain in the ass.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Dudesoft
Some people just want to spoil everyone's fun.
What a pain in the ass.

ass in pain a the what

This pleases me.
And here I thought I was crazy when I saw numerous locked introduction threads. O_o

What's the story with that? All I've gleamed so far is 'troll' and 'spam', which gives me plenty but I want to be in the know, too. XD

Edit: Went and checked out some of those locked and archived posts...I love you glorious bastards. I saw one thread about some guy hating on musicals and lemme just say..the responses made me laugh.
Mirak
I'd rather stop talking about that guy, this kind of attention is what he's looking for and he doesn't deserve any.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
He's a troll, not a mass murderer. Making fun of him brings us joy, which cancels out any harm that he's doing.
author=LockeZ
He's a troll, not a mass murderer. Making fun of him brings us joy, which cancels out any harm that he's doing.

I saw that. :P And that joy is all that matters.

author=Mirak
I'd rather stop talking about that guy, this kind of attention is what he's looking for and he doesn't deserve any.

Well, hey, considering I wasn't around or paying attention during his trolling, I was merely asking. Sorry if that irritates you.
====

On a positive note: Wife and I managed to curve our kitten's destructive urges with the simplest thing - cardboard boxes. Woot.
Mirak
I don't know how you got the impression that i was irritated.

It's friday at last. Sleep sleep sleep.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I teach my cats to know a good box when they see one
Mirak
I don't think there's a cardboard box in existence that cats don't like.
author=InfectionFiles
I teach my cats to know a good box when they see one

Our first furbaby, Smokie, pudgy as she was, liked tube or rectangle boxes. Our second one, Java, goes after: laundry hampers, boxes of all sizes, my gym bag, our dresser drawers, prefers bathwater over the water in her bowl (unsure why) and is friendlier than Smokie was.

Java also has an obsession with coffee scented anything - hence her namesake.