WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
gators like to bite, gators like to chomp, gators are haters because they do what they want
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
So glad to be running DDQ again (Dungeons & Drag-Queens). It eases my immense boredom. Running two games atm. NeverSilent and LockeZ. When those run their course, I will possibly take on one more player.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=InfectionFiles
gators like to bite, gators like to chomp, gators are haters because they do what they want

Gator with sunglasses picture needed, preferably avatar size.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Phyllis Schlafly is dead and religious people see Donald Trump in a cloud. Must be the end of the world just as it was foretold in Luke 21:24-26.

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Anyone seen any signs in the sun, the moon and the stars? No? I guess we are safe this time too, then. Phew.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I went to see neon demon yesterday. It's visually pleasing, and the nude scenes were quite charming. The story felt kind of weak though.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=SnowOwl
Anyone seen any signs in the sun, the moon and the stars? No? I guess we are safe this time too, then. Phew.

It's not to be taken literally.

The outside of my left foot is hurting something fierce and I don't know what's causing it. It's been like this for the past day, but I can't afford to go see a professional so I'm just going to have to hope it goes away on its own.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Depending on where you live you might be able to find a not-so-professional to treat you.

Medical students fresh off graduation usually start small, so finding one of them would be a good choice.
author=Corfaisus
author=SnowOwl
It's not to be taken literally.

Like everything concerning religion, I guess. Well if they are not to be taken literally, those three verses could fit pretty much any time during which Jerusalem existed, which is roughly 6000 years. Must be a work in progress, the end of the world.

Those prophecy thingies are always so vague you could put them at any number of dates. How am I supposed to know when to convert to the correct religion before the world ends like this? Be more specific, damn amateur prophets.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Personally not a fun of beat em' ups, but I can appreciate the effort that went into Mother Russia Bleeds.
I never did appreciate religion for doing stuff like that because it has plagued the world with annoying attention seekers causing mass hysteria with youtube links, and some cases causing violent incidents.

This is one thing I would support the recent youtube rules to stop controversial religious junk. Though in a way I don't want to see the subject itself be stifled, but just mainly the junk spawned from conspiracy nonsense built on 1+1=WTF logic.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Concerning prophecies, especially the ones in the book of apocalypse, people that believe they can guess the date of when the apocalypse is going to start, clearly need to read that book again.

It is clrearly stated in the book of apocalypse that ONLY God knows when the apocalypse will start. And it is very specific, not even Jesus or the Holy Ghost know when the end of the world will start. I find it so pointless to try and figure out when the world will end. If you say you believe in God and Jesus Chirst, please don't try to find out when the apocalypse starts, you won't. It is a very pointles crusade and you're just going to give christians in general a bad image.
Eh, it's human nature to want to know things and understand the world around us and what we believe in. To PROVE. Let them believe and search and calculate, I say. You don't have to pay attention to it, after all.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Liberty
Eh, it's human nature to want to know things and understand the world around us and what we believe in. To PROVE. Let them believe and search and calculate, I say. You don't have to pay attention to it, after all.

Good point. After all, it's their life, their choices.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I prophesized that everyone will die!
Eventually...
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=Seiromem
I prophesized that everyone will die!
Eventually...

pulls out Death Note
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
The buzzing score is quite a mistery to me. How did a game, that is currently on the 32nd page of buzzing games, manage to be among the top 10 for a day? I guess we'll never know.

EDIT: Please, don't go searching for what game I meant, you'll generate undeserved buzz for said game.
Corfaisus
author=OzzyTheOne
Concerning prophecies, especially the ones in the book of apocalypse, people that believe they can guess the date of when the apocalypse is going to start, clearly need to read that book again.

It is clrearly stated in the book of apocalypse that ONLY God knows when the apocalypse will start. And it is very specific, not even Jesus or the Holy Ghost know when the end of the world will start. I find it so pointless to try and figure out when the world will end. If you say you believe in God and Jesus Chirst, please don't try to find out when the apocalypse starts, you won't. It is a very pointles crusade and you're just going to give christians in general a bad image.

The thing is, it's said (I don't know where because I'm not a living bible like some people) that God will provide signs that Christians can use to foresee the End Times because they can know through Scripture that these things are meant to pass, like the Mark of the Beast thing. Anyone else is like "meh", but a Christian will be like "I'm just gonna stay away from that, because I know what's on the other side".

I just think Trump's rise to power and popularity is a good sign of the anti-christ. He's not Hitler, but then again, he couldn't be. The fact that Trump is the Republican candidate (God fearing) instead of the obvious Democrat candidate (God scoffing) I think says quite a bit. The idiots will have a knee jerk reaction to vote for the "good guy", even if all of his speeches brand him the hand of the Evil One. I'd be wary of voting for such a man, and I'm not just saying that because I'm still not registered to vote and therefore not fulfilling my "civic duty".
Trump's not the antichrist; he's just a two-bit conman who was lucky enough to come from wealth.

Sign up to vote, Corfaisus. You can do it by mail in Texas pretty easily. Trump was the only politician shitty enough to push me into actually voting, so I did the mail-in thing and the postage was paid and everything. I know he'll probably win Texas regardless, but the more the popular vote reflects our disdain towards his awful ideologies and repugnant personality, the more he'll cry in the shower at night.