WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Doing some backups. Maybe they could have been staved off 'til after McBacon Jam, but, oh well.

Speaking of, tomorrow is going to be McBacon Jam day! My hard-drive might be ready for the influx of games, but me? I'll... get back to you on that.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I go back to school tommorow... ;w;

Thankfully I have McBacon when I get home, yay!!
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.

I have found some wild comedy.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Seiromem, that is some historic discovery. Hot, damn.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I'm officially done with Pokemon Go. I go out for a walk to hatch a couple of eggs. The 10km turns out to be another Eevee (go fucking figure) while the 2km egg was... DELETED. The game froze up immediately when I went to go check on the egg. I come back and it's just gone. No extra Pokemon in my list, no nothing. So yeah, I'm done. I'm fucking done.

In the modern day, if you can't program a game not to fuck you over in the case of a crash (ever heard of an auto-save, shitbag?), I want absolutely no part in it.

EDIT: It did keep a record of what hatched (a Caterpie I could've used, but at least it wasn't a Jigglypuff, Pikachu or Geodude that I have yet to even see), but it still stings that it just deleted it. I've got mixed feelings right now. I'm only one Caterpie away from being able to evolve my Metapod into a Butterfree, and I'm 1km away from the 100km "achievement", so that's cool, but I'm just feeling drained right now.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
That's one of the ways they keep you playing. As if they needed it.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
My memory is playing tricks on me. When I was doing backups yesterday, there was something I wanted to check, and, like, five seconds later, I could not remember what it was I wanted to check.

Also, not more than a minute ago, I was looking for something Liberty said, but, I could not remember what it was I was looking for, or even why I was looking for it!

Welp.
I know that feeling. I get that a lot even on my own posts like "I know I said a thing... right? But when... and where? Did I say the thing? Maybe I didn't say the thing? Should I say the thing again? ...Shit."
You guys are hopeless. You aren't this quick to lock threads when people are throwing legit hate-laced remarks around.

QFT
It isn't hate speech if it's not hateful
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
@Mirak There was a thread where a guy complained about censorship because his game with slurs (among other things) was denied. It was eventually shut down.

https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/21373/?p=1#posts
author=Corfaisus
I'm officially done with Pokemon Go. I go out for a walk to hatch a couple of eggs. The 10km turns out to be another Eevee (go fucking figure) while the 2km egg was... DELETED. The game froze up immediately when I went to go check on the egg. I come back and it's just gone. No extra Pokemon in my list, no nothing. So yeah, I'm done. I'm fucking done.

In the modern day, if you can't program a game not to fuck you over in the case of a crash (ever heard of an auto-save, shitbag?), I want absolutely no part in it.

EDIT: It did keep a record of what hatched (a Caterpie I could've used, but at least it wasn't a Jigglypuff, Pikachu or Geodude that I have yet to even see), but it still stings that it just deleted it. I've got mixed feelings right now. I'm only one Caterpie away from being able to evolve my Metapod into a Butterfree, and I'm 1km away from the 100km "achievement", so that's cool, but I'm just feeling drained right now.

wtf? I catch like 10 geodudes an hour.
I booted up the game for the first time in weeks and all the gyms are being held by Level 30-somethings, to which I nodded my head and closed the app.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Gourd_Clae
@Mirak There was a thread where a guy complained about censorship because his game with slurs (among other things) was denied. It was eventually shut down.

https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/21373/?p=1#posts

Funny how instead of changing it to be acceptable, he felt the need to go on an extensive tirade about how everyone else is wrong and he's right. Isn't that just the way these freedom of speechers are? And then they call everyone else "warriors"... Truly ironic.

I am not being deliberately offensive. Since that would be predicated on me caring that I offended anyone. I don't. You might not like it, but I decided a long time ago that I'm not responsible for what's in anyone's head but my own.

Can I just bring up how backwards this is? Typically you're being deliberately offensive because you don't care what others think about your offensive actions, not because you haven't yet chosen to distance yourself from your own actions. And this blase "don't care" thing just makes me think of some fedora-wielding teenage edgelord* in his dimly lit room.

OC, is this you?

And I really shouldn't have to bring up this tool for the millionth time. Your society isn't our society.

EDIT: I just hit page two of that thread and he's already resorted to the SJW retort. Good God. Please refer to sentence 3 of this post as I've already foreseen the conclusion of the discussion at hand.

Which means I still win.

*Confirmed

Jokes, right? Intelligent jokes with multiple levels to justify their inclusion, right? That support themselves and dismiss any credence of anyone who takes them for but one of their many meanings, right?

Adolf Hitler stands on his podium with hands lifted to head height above thousands performing the Nazi salute and says "burn all the fags!" That's not offensive, he's just making a joke about smoking cigarettes using the "x all the y" meme that was totally a thing during his time. You can't tell me not to include it just because a handful of homosexuals (get it? because they were reduced to piles of ashes that could fit into the palm of your hand, lololol) were executed via gas chambers and their corpses thrown into furnaces during the holocaust to make room for the millions of others that they planned on torturing and murdering during that period of history. You're just being an SJW and a fascist.

Therapist Joe Says: Hitler was a fascist.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Corf, you're doing a disservice to fedora wearers worldwide comparing them to this clown.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I'm getting the itch to make a simple RPG. Can't wait for my computer to be ready!
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
That topic in in the archives now, in what forum was it before? Can't believe i missed it even though i usually browse the forum all day. :c

EDIT: Wow what a douchenugget.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=kentona
wtf? I catch like 10 geodudes an hour.

Confirmed: Kentona lives on Mt. Moon.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
DUDE why is danganronpa 3 so good
author=Corfaisus
Funny how instead of changing it to be acceptable, he felt the need to go on an extensive tirade about how everyone else is wrong and he's right. Isn't that just the way these freedom of speechers are? And then they call everyone else "warriors"... Truly ironic.

I just don't feed the gators.