WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=Liberty
You know, I'm really surprised that there hasn't been a character generator that lets you do the mouse editing (like from Fallout 4 or Sims 4) kinda thing for breasts. Could you imagine the amount of time people would spend making the perfect pair of breasts? (and knowing the world, from there it wouldn't take long for genital editors) >.<;

A part of me is interested at the idea of a character generator that would allow full body sculpting in detail, but another part of me is like "I spend over an hour already trying to make a character in the current character generators as it is. I spent three hours making a character in the Black Desert one."

Have you played Saint's Row? Not sure about mouse support, but it's got a sex appeal slider.

author=Mirak
Besides, in most games your character's features get covered pretty quickly after finding the first armor set that features a full helmet or a bulky body armor.

Bulky is a lost cause from the get go, but if you want to show off features, there's some good examples of how to do it when covering the body from the neck down.

Hidden to prevent scrolling fatiuge:

That gif isn't even realistic armor. It's just a front and back plate patched together. It's not the best design regardless of gender, but even worse due to the size of that woman's chest. a heavy enough blunt strike to the chest would cave in the armor and cause serious permanent damage as well as possible respiratory problems.

Stuff like this bothers me. I like armor designs.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I've just gotten back from visiting my brother, his wife, and the niece and nephew. Barely had time to myself, and when I did, I just played Heroes 2 and/or Heroes 3. Anyway, they all seem to be doing fine, even if things are a bit frenetic at times. Then again, I think the twins are going to be one-year olds by next month so, I wish them the best of luck.

*Edit: Oh. Damn it.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I've seen the video this pertains to and, honestly, there were opportunities not to escalate the situation after the first arrest, but your opinions?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
That's non-logic. Officers can only arrest innocent people. You're not guilty until after a trial.

I bet they weren't even charged with anything. The whiners are probably just stupid children who don't understand the concept of police, as usual. This is the internet after all, you should never assume people are above the age of 12, especially when they're crying about "social injustices."
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I wish i could pocket a bit of this weather so i could remember it fondly later on.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The really bad erotic fanfiction topic needs more people. When it's just the same people back and forth over and over, it starts to get slightly vindictive. Hexatona made Tom Nook lock me in a sex dungeon, and the temptation is a little too strong to retaliate by making Iudex Gundyr give him a blowjob and transform halfway through.
I am just not that creative. I LOVE the idea sooo much

Edit: Ah, whatever. Have at you.
Mirak
I'm not a writer. Writing is hard.
If at first you don't succeed, stare at the cursor blinking til blood pours from your eyes...

or something.

In other news I am feeling much better than I did. Yeah, I got my ass kicked nine ways to sunday from a flu/bug combo. Not fun.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I'm bringing Good Idea, Bad Idea back.

Good Idea

Bad Idea

________

Bad Idea

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cops-plea-missing-teen-she-212200613.html

I'm in my room lol sry for wasting your time cops.

Is it just me, or are people becoming dumber? Is it something in the water? The balloon boy incident was pretty stupid, but I think this takes the cake... and this somehow made the news.
Mirak
Spooky government psychic waves making everyone stupid in order to control them! Oh no!
Corfaisus

Gas on stage?
This is a new thing to me.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Corfaisus
The irony isn't wasted on me. And clearly not everyone is entitled to an educated opinion (half an hour in-game, years on RMN), especially if it negatively affects the "Very Positive" review rating. Isn't this the kind of trash we're supposed to be fighting against? "Let the people vote for themselves"; "censor no voice"; isn't that the mantra?

This is where speaking the truth gets you. You can look at it and see that these things are all true, about the game and the developer. It's default barebones stuff being sold for moolah and people have the right to know what sort of person (because that matters so much in the modern era: see Afterlife Empire*)/thing they're throwing their money at.

Of course, if I had posted a review to RMN, I would've broken these things down, but considering most Steam reviews appear to be snippy little one liners about how good/bad the game is, I felt I shouldn't strain myself to get that point across.

EDIT: When all else fails, accuse your "opponent" of a felony. Also, "apparently" I bought the game before all the personal shit hit the fan. Let's also not forget that I've had literally zero contact with this individual or any of his products for over 3 months. Doesn't really scream "stalking", does it?

*That one game that's putting forth like 99% of its profits to charity, to which Feminist Frequency gets like a penny based on an anonymous vote and everyone is flipping their shit and demanding refunds.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Mirak
author=Corfaisus
(because that matters so much in the modern era)
Why am i sad.
You guys clearly don't like each other. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not trying to defend the game, I don't give a crap about the game or anything about it, I'm just curious to why you go out of your way to play something you already know you won't like? Stalking is obviously not what you're doing, but the only reason I can really see that you would both buy and play it is that you want to leave a negative review and make the developer mad.
Corfaisus
author=SnowOwl
You guys clearly don't like each other. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not trying to defend the game, I don't give a crap about the game or anything about it, I'm just curious to why you go out of your way to play something you already know you won't like? Stalking is obviously not what you're doing, but the only reason I can really see that you would both buy and play it is that you want to leave a negative review and make the developer mad.

While I have nothing but dumbydumb things to say about Harmonic, the fact that he's been around for as long as he has and with such a big mouth is nothing to sneeze at. Remember how Legacies of Dondoran got 4,000+ downloads? What I wanted to know going into Skyborn is if any of his ego is earned. Is he some sort of closet genius who's only become more brilliant over the years, or is he just another washed up has-been that got lucky/showed promise in the early age of RM (see also: Legion)?

I launched the game and immediately felt a wave of bullshit wash over me, like I just knew I was in for a bad time (I mentioned this is a previous post without mentioning names). After taking a minute to let that fury rest, I came back to find the same traditions being followed that I've seen in his other titles that were available for free or as demos. This is about where I cut off, roughly a half an hour in trying to escape from prison. And while I'd like to keep the man and his art separate wherever possible, it's clear his political stances heavily influence the direction his stories take.

All of his games promise some sort of high octane thrill ride of political intrigue and the sort, but ever since Legacies of Dondoran, have yet to deliver. My suspicions aren't unfounded and they aren't based on any recent pro-"true gamer" movement, that's just what Harmonic has cleaved to in the past months and why he's so quick to accuse me of stalking him.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
harmonic used to send WIP and i death threats <3

he's basically the scum of the earth for a wide variety of reasons, i'm not sure why this needs elaborating