WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
YM has purple name and liberty is admin im not safe anymore
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?

so tempting...
No, no, no, YM. You gotta do it like this:

#lynch Cave_dog_is_back
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Oh, congrats YM and Ziggy on becoming Purple!! :D
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I swear, Zig was a different shade of blue before.

*Edit: What the hell did I just read in the last five (or so) pages?
Kloe
author=Marrend
I swear, Zeig was a different shade of blue before.

50 Shades of Blue featuring Ziegfried McBacon?

Also I'm hungry and gam making, so hungry gammak ftw?
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Kloe
Also I'm hungry and gam making, so hungry gammak ftw?

GAMMAK FOR THE WIN!!
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
i just wasted a post

warn this
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
author=Corfaisus
I'm ashamed of this community. It's no wonder people are leaving. Roden, I don't blame you. Luchino, I agree with you. Blindmind, you're my brother.

And WHO was going after legit criticism? Final warning corf, stop this.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Corfaisus
I'm ashamed of this community. It's no wonder people are leaving. Roden, I don't blame you. Luchino, I agree with you. Blindmind, you're my brother.

You deleted your gamepage after receiving legit criticism. You're part of the problem, Corfaisus.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Boo
User was warned for this post
Kloe
author=Corfaisus
The community isn't bad... just some people sometimes act a bit mean and often people take criticism the wrong way. I don't deny there are a few people on this site I'd consider meanies, but I always feel really sad when people go...

You're not bad Corfy and neither are Ziggy or Uni or Soozy, you guys just all have a misunderstanding, and it makes me sad to see that...
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Corfaisus
author=Zeigfried_McBacon
author=Corfaisus
And WHO was going after legit criticism? Final warning corf, stop this.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

You can't warn me for not doing your job. You can't warn me for letting this community continue to get poisoned by ne'er-do-wells. You shouldn't have even been given a badge, not when others go unpunished for their crimes.

author=Sooz
If no action is taken and this discussion is allowed to continue unhindered, I'll be forced to remove this gamepage from public access, which would be a open detriment to the greater game development community regardless of how you feel about this game's existence or execution. Its blood will be on your hands.

In a COMPLETELY DISCONNECTED THREAD.

YOU CONTINUE TO ALLOW INJUSTICE AND BLAME THE INNOCENT. GOOD DAY, SIR!

author=unity
author=Corfaisus
You deleted your gamepage after receiving legit criticism. You're part of the problem, Corfaisus.

You've said your piece and have been demanded to stop. DO SO NOW!

These rules apply to EVERYONE.

I'm not "talking shit about you." I even said in my criticism that I'm not attacking you or what you were trying to make. I just said it was done very poorly.

As you brushed aside my comments, you even admitted that you thought your game was beyond criticism because you made an art game, and when you tried to post criticism on art games in the past it never flies. That's not constructive. That's hypocrisy.
What The Fuck?

"sips RMN Mug"

Let the Welp hit the floor!
Corfaisus
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Corfaisus
I'm done. I've deleted all of my games, reviews, articles, locker files.

You've done this. I hope you're happy.

No, I'm not. I'm upset that I can't leave criticism for you without you blowing up and making tragic decisions.
Whoa hold on Corfaisus don't take this route. Look the whole thing is silly when I was reading all of this.

This is being petty.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=Corfaisus
I'm done. I've deleted all of my games, reviews, articles, locker files.

You've done this. I hope you're happy.

Well, that sucks. I was actually writing out a question concerning a review of yours for one of my games in the hopes of getting some clarification, but now it seems pointless.

Also, wow. That's the textbook Take My Ball and Go Home approach. What did any of your other works have to do with the current situation?
Stop acting like everyone here is your enemy. Get rid of that "You've slain the beast" nonsense.