WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

I think over time there will be more new members since RPG Maker gotten a bigger audience than before. I remember how RMN used to be, and it was just a small group of tight-knit people. However other sites didn't make the transition, and we lost a hell of a lot of RPG games because of that. I remember RPG Revolution had some unique games I could not find here, and it now it would be a pain in the ass to find now.

I think the official site has absorbed the rest of the community judging by the number of users I saw there.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
@Kaliesto We're that little rebelious group that is too cool to be part of the others.

@Gourd I think I might be a kid to you gourd, I'm only 21. I feel like I'm younger though.

Oh,and whatever you people do with this site, DON'T EVER GIVE ME ADMIN POWERS! I'll turn this site upside down, just because I could, for no other possible reason.
@Ozzy Yeah... I'm only 18, so you're definitely not a kid compared to me. :P I also feel younger.
I'm 26, I don't quite remember when I started coming here, but I think it was around 2007-2008 (accounting RMN History..2007 would be correct), but I didn't get a account till 2009. So I guess I was here since almost the beginning, but I missed most of the funny stuff like SHMUP, and other things I'm sure.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
You're never too old to feel young, and never too young to be mature. Okay, well, maybe that second part isn't entirely true, but you get the gist.

author=OzzyTheOne
Oh,and whatever you people do with this site, DON'T EVER GIVE ME ADMIN POWERS! I'll turn this site upside down, just because I could, for no other possible reason.

You're a good guy. And don't worry, that has already happened before. Literally, even.
(One time, on April Fools' Day, the admins actually changed the site so everything was upside down.)
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
@NeverSilent I was speaking literally when I said that. XD
Isn't there a RMN game on here with upside-down messages? I forgot what it was called.
Also, yeah, I'm 18, but I have been here forever too. Somehow I missed SHMUP as well though. >.<
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=Kaliesto
Isn't there a RMN game on here with upside-down messages? I forgot what it was called.

I think the gamepage for this game used to be upside down, but it's not any more.
I'm 27, and I forget both when I registered and whenever my last post was before today. I frequented the games section, but I don't recall ever checking the game with the upside down message, but then I didn't check every single game either. I'd trust never on this until someone proves otherwise.
I have about a dozen or so rpgmakervx.net I had since before the went down. I should probably upload them somewhere...

EDIT: I think I've been lurking about this community since like late '09 when I was 14. I'm 21 now... whoo goodness time flies
Gosh, all you young folks talkin' over here and I didn't start messing around with RM until I was 25. That was just four years ago.

There are many days when I wish I started this way younger than I did.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I'm an official 09'er for RMN but probably have beem doing it since 2007-2008 when I made flash games and HTML browser based games made with paint graphics lol and then I found rpgmaker
OMG! I'm a 09 kid as well! We're so much better than the 2010's xD
Vandriette
"The purpose of life is to end." -Agent Smith
author=StarSkipp

I started creating my first RPG Maker game nearly 5 years ago. Back when I was in high school, cutting class to work on my retarded game~

And look at me now~
...I feel old.

34 in a week and been using RM since 98. Geez, you youngones. git off my lawn!
I'm pretty sure I've said this to you before, Libby, but you're about as old as my mom. XD
:<

I'm aware some of you are young enough to be my children. Literally. orz
author=Phantasmi
author=StarSkipp
I started creating my first RPG Maker game nearly 5 years ago. Back when I was in high school, cutting class to work on my retarded game~

And look at me now~

A pretty gamepage? (Sorry, couldn't help myself)

Your game does look interesting. I'm epileptic myself, it'll be cool to see how it turns out :)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread