WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
ESBY
rmn is the mos eisley of the internet

No, no, nonono. We're lightyears apart from wretched hives like Youtube and Facebook.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Can anyone play trombone? I can play the saxophone. Piano, you're on piano.
author=kentona
whats with all the sexy avatars?

Well, we got to keep the RMN sexy demographics. :p
Is it sexytimes then? 'cuz I got some sexytimes!

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=LockeZ
Don't question it, just join it

if you say so
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=pianotm
ESBY
rmn is the mos eisley of the internet
No, no, nonono. We're lightyears apart from wretched hives like Youtube and Facebook.

But you can score some serious goods on Youtube and Facebook that you wouldn't get here.

Good God, they are Mos Eisley.

author=GreatRedSpirit

Who's this guy (and I don't mean that shriveled grape Vince McMahon)? I don't envy a body like that because it doesn't really seem that useful other than modeling jobs, but I'm still genuinely curious.

author=GreatRedSpirit
Is it sexytimes then? 'cuz I got some sexytimes!

Black Swallower knows what you like.
@Corfais I pity you when you googled 'black swallower'. Have some brain bleach. *bleach acquired.*

@GreatRedSpirit So Vince enjoys the muscle as much as strippers, eh?

@Liberty Your new avatars are adorable.

@LockeZ You has new anime girl avatar. Not sure if she is evil or good yet. Until then I'm keeping her away from the spoons.

Thinking of currently: Trying to get over flu and surviving...also wishing I had the energy to bake cookies. Your text to link here...

>.> Those were great cookies.

Oh also thinking about dat ass. Your text to link here...
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
LockeZ, your new avatar isn't holding a SNES cartridge yet. I must say I'm a little disappointed by this oversight.
No idea who the body sculptor is, I just found it on the internet and saved it because it's hilarious
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Well, it's only for the duration of the anime waifu mafia, so I wasn't going to bother, but... fixed.
author=LockeZ
Well, it's only for the duration of the anime waifu mafia, so I wasn't going to bother, but... fixed.

But now we are curious what game it is. Mario RPG? (inb4 its some obscure title like Brainlord)
LockeZ
It's always been the same game.

Here's a hint in case you can't tell from all the pictures: My username is not GenoZ (or RemeerZ)

...I also have one more in my locker, but I think I must have made it for someone else, because I'd never dirty myself with this kind of subpar filth:
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Right, but you're name's TerraZ or EdgarZ, and your name could be in reference to philosopher John Locke.

Just kidding, I know it's Final Fantasy VI.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Olivia Wilde is my waifu if anyone
Terra is best good waifu. She can transform and go beast mode. Dust bunnies beware.
LockeZ
Oh yeah, Thirteen's the second best character on House. The game she's holding is a giant vat of fartlotion though.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=LockeZ
Oh yeah, Thirteen's the second best character on House. The game she's holding is a giant vat of fartlotion though.

Haha, she makes it *look* good, to be fair. I'd pretend all day, no matter how bad it was.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
My cats enjoyed that video, thx.