WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=NeverSilent
author=Gourd_Clae
I guess I do technically still count as a kid though. >.< Unless we consider 18 adult??

Heh, that's just because you live in the wrong country. As far as I can see, you're more mature about many things than quite some people who technically count as adults.

Aw, you smooth talker~<3 Thanks for that!

author=Kaliesto
Looks like I started chaos on here again.

damn! : P

You're pretty talented at it. XD It's something to be proud of! I think.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Kevincalanor
author=Delsin7
To take a note from another topic; I appreciate how Libby is a good sport with the gentle ribbing.
Thought ribbing was a typo for rubbing and searched it on google to double check... I want that bit of innocence back.
atnight.jpg
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Corfaisus
snip

I'm sure glad I wasn't drinking anything when I saw this post. I'd be cleaning up my keyboard and monitor right now.
I assume it was kentona who fixed the TM in your title to read as the symbol, yeah? XD

author=Kevincalanor
author=Delsin7
To take a note from another topic; I appreciate how Libby is a good sport with the gentle ribbing.
Thought ribbing was a typo for rubbing and searched it on google to double check... I want that bit of innocence back.

Ribbing also means to poke fun at or give someone (usually a friend) a hard time over something in a playful manner. ^.^
pianotm
Liberty
I assume it was kentona who fixed the TM in your title to read as the symbol, yeah? XD

Kevincalanor
Delsin7

Ribbing also means to poke fun at or give someone (usually a friend) a hard time over something in a playful manner. ^.^

For example: I'm being consistently ribbed over my user title.

Also, Libby, it seems that every time I update my profile, it freaks out because my new password and old password don't match. I'm not changing my password. It's looking for a password change regardless. It's not preventing me from changing my profile, but that red box popping up at the top bugs me.
Hm... it might be a good idea to change your password, but I'll let anky know about it.
pianotm
Liberty
Hm... it might be a good idea to change your password, but I'll let anky know about it.

I did change my password. Within the last month.
I meant again, but yeah, I understand that's annoying to have to change it over and over.
Well, just want to mention that NicoB has reached 100,000 subs on his channel and has made a video about his life, including his time here at RMN (at the 6 minute mark). Pretty inspirational T_T

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=Kevincalanor
Does Seiromem's counts because the owl is not wearing any clothes neither? (except the rad rocker glasses)

Again, it's a waist up shot

You don't want to know what lies below.
author=Liberty

It could have been anyone!
ESBY
extreme disappointment
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

Finally done.
author=Delsin7
We must dust off that mind. *Drags Pianotm and Kevincalanor off to certain regions of MLP, Furry, Anime, and Fashion fandoms. Its a real eye opener. Also you may come out with a fresh tophat.*

Oh my. o-o

okay, (sort of) seriously now, I'm familiar with animu 'cause where else I'd get my supply of pointy ears? Oh I mean, the stories and... ah well, and some of the bright side of the force furry-wise, namely NixieSeal's webcomics.
Fashion fandoms... Maids? As in "ninja" maids, with guns, skullgirls with miniskirts and napkin sized aprons does not count.
Always go for Cute or badass as one Kat once said.

As for the last, MLP always stricken me as one of those mafias that once you're in, you know too much, you are in for life. Not familiar with this one, and not sure if it's safe to.

author=Corfaisus
=Video=

Finally done.

It paid off ^^
There's some real nice audio-video matches in there, personal faves on 0:58 and 2:06
pianotm
Dude, I subbed.
author=Kevincalanor
-snippy
okay, (sort of) seriously now, I'm familiar with animu 'cause where else I'd get my supply of pointy ears? Oh I mean, the stories and... ah well, and some of the bright side of the force furry-wise, namely NixieSeal's webcomics.
Fashion fandoms... Maids? As in "ninja" maids, with guns, skullgirls with miniskirts and napkin sized aprons does not count.
Always go for Cute or badass as one Kat once said.

As for the last, MLP always stricken me as one of those mafias that once you're in, you know too much, you are in for life. Not familiar with this one, and not sure if it's safe to. -snip

All fandoms have a bottom...thats what we tell ourselves, then we see a new low, hah.

Fashion as in corsets, top hats, fancy doorknockers, sparkly jewelry, and long cute socks. (Everyone needs at least one corset in their wardrobe.) Random kittens may also show up to the party. =^.^= Everyone loves kittens.

Now back on topic (Steers train off rails.) Working on a bunch of small room maps today. Then have to work on several small-mid outdoor areas. And if not completely tuckered out, testing time for those maps.

Also thinking about how to make a vehicle combat system like in the Metal Max/Metal Saga series...Totally would make a similar game. *Runs over bandits in a souped-up T-34 mod. 1943.*
author=Delsin7
Now back on topic (Steers train off rails.) Working on a bunch of small room maps today. Then have to work on several small-mid outdoor areas. And if not completely tuckered out, testing time for those maps.

Also thinking about how to make a vehicle combat system like in the Metal Max/Metal Saga series...Totally would make a similar game. *Runs over bandits in a souped-up T-34 mod. 1943.*

Wait. WWII tanks in RMN? Where do I sign up? (Preferably with a M4A3-E8 or a M18)

Is there any script/sprite hold-up or is a matter of scope?
Corfaisus
Where am I going wrong?

author=Kevincalanor
author=Delsin7

Wait. WWII tanks in RMN? Where do I sign up? (Preferably with a M4A3-E8 or a M18)

Is there any script/sprite hold-up or is a matter of scope?

Well apart from figuring out exactly how complex the customization would be, 'Dude, we're buying the new hydraulic drive *sticker price shock*... or an electric drive...', or more just the weapons and some other upgrades, would be how to have composite sprites/layered sprites. I know there was experimenting in VX for it, but haven't found any easy plugins for MV yet.

Example; Gepard has 2 main gun mounts (light cannon or light AA only), and depending on what you equip in its slot it makes a graphical change to the sprite and battle animation. This gets...complex...when you add in more than one or two weapon graphics options for a vehicle. Especially if you can change the alt/sub guns, schurtzen, rocket launchers, etc. Under normal MV would need a seperate sprite sheet for each combination. x.x

Oh and then how to layer the graphics based on individual coordinates on the vehicle. If the x,y is wrong, then the poor Luchs will have a floating cannon.

Its not something I'm planning on doing quite yet, as it'll need graphic layering, and a lot of battle scripting. Still, if anyone knows about graphic customization/sprite layering/etc that'd be super helpful.
I shall consume..consume this whole thread!