WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Is it new page time yet?

EDIT: Shit! Uh... uh...

Look! A thing!
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Wow i wish i hadn't browsed the last page now, I'm super-mega hungry.

Australia doesn't really have a 'cuisine', it's just a hodge-podge. I don't really care though, because I cook my own food with stuff I like :)
That's one derpy cat.
author=Caz
Banana cakes are acceptable. Very acceptable, actually.

But things like CURRANTS. EUGH. In a CAKE of all places. In A CAKE.

Disgusting.

You'd like my vitamin d chewables...they taste like currants. (and smell like cough syrup)

Banana bread. O3O

25 year old fruit cakes are deadly weapons.

Cazzy, I can give you some vegetarian dishes that are quite good. Pizza, mexican casserole, etc. Love me some cheese.

I like how Welp! is suddenly the Food Network.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Banana bread and pumpkin bread.

Oh, the two most wonderful things in the world.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=Corfaisus
Is it new page time yet?

every twenty posts

plan acordingly
author=Puddor
Wow i wish i hadn't browsed the last page now, I'm super-mega hungry.

Australia doesn't really have a 'cuisine', it's just a hodge-podge. I don't really care though, because I cook my own food with stuff I like :)

Hey now, we have Pie Floater. And, uh, Pies in general. And lamingtons. And damper.

Our 'cousine' is basically our lolly, chocolate, biscuit, etc selection. XD
Also desserts.

AND FAIRY BREAD!

Also, ANZAC biscuits, Weet-Bix, Pea and Ham Soup, pavlova, chico rolls, barramundi, anything with beetroot added (like hamburgers). Beetroot is a must!

oh, and vegemite I guess.

"You can't tell anyone you're Australian unless you've eaten a meat pie. More than once. The flaky package that contains this guilty pleasure is the epitome of Australian food."

The Aussie meat pie is the size of your hand and can be eaten on the go or on a plate. Not a big-ass pie to cut into bits and serve. Good with gravy and mashed taters or 'dead horse'.

Speaking of, Tomato Sauce on everything meat (IT'S NOT KETCHUP GTFO DIFFERENT THING ALTOGETHER) is as Aussie as it gets.
author=Liberty

Speaking of, Tomato Sauce on everything meat...

*Raises hand*

author=Liberty
...IT'S NOT KETCHUP GTFO DIFFERENT THING ALTOGETHER) is as Aussie as it gets.

*Lowers hand*
Seriously, though, ketchup and tomato sauce are two different things - the only thing they have in common is that tomatoes are the base ingredient and they're used as a sauce.
You can have other kinds of Ketchup (we have Banana Ketchup here, for example), but Tomato sauce will always be made out of Tomatoes.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I think i've said this before but i've always wanted to try meat pie floater.
author=karins_soulkeeper
You can have other kinds of Ketchup (we have Banana Ketchup here, for example), but Tomato sauce will always be made out of Tomatoes.

banana ketchup??

????????????????????????????
Banana ketchup. It's a local thing, apparently. Sweet-sour blend; real good with fried food. Also frequently mixed with soy sauce to make cheap bbq marinade.

Heck I think there's a 'ketchup' for any given random thin resembling food in this pile of rocks I live in. I mean, I've had Fish, Bamboo, Coconut, and Rambutan ketchup before. All of them were terrible.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
And they sound terrible.

Ketchup is made using vinegar and spices. Tomato sauce isn't made with vinegar and whilst it has some spices it also has other ingredients that it doesn't share with Ketchup. The two also have a different consistency (TS is more runny) and taste (ketchup is sweeter and spicier, whilst TS is a bit more bitter), and Tomato sauce can be served hot as well as cold, while ketchup is almost always cold.

You have all learned something today.
Torch and Pitchfork Status: Grabbed

Edit: Libby -> wiki link.
Ketchup is a table sauce. Traditionally, recipes featured ketchups made from egg whites, mushrooms, oysters, mussels, walnuts, or other foods, but in modern times the unmodified term usually refers to tomato ketchup. Tomato sauce is the more common term in Australia, New Zealand, and India, and is almost exclusively used in South Africa.

Tl;dr - I don't really think it matters what it is, so long as it makes the food taste good.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Lots of ketchup makes you FAT.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I feel like the report button should go to a more out-of-the-way place. I know it needs to be visible, but when I'm scrolling through posts on my phone, I tend to accidentally tap it, and then get a mini heart attack when the "Do you want to report person for post" message pops up. If it hadn't been for that message I would have accidentally reported a lot of people.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Jeroen_Sol
I feel like the report button should go to a more out-of-the-way place. I know it needs to be visible, but when I'm scrolling through posts on my phone, I tend to accidentally tap it, and then get a mini heart attack when the "Do you want to report person for post" message pops up. If it hadn't been for that message I would have accidentally reported a lot of people.

No one is safe.

EDIT: YO! Where's Pizza? Someone just made a thing that'll blow his mind.

Freya's still his main squeeze, right?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
He ragequit from RMN a while back. Found his twitter for you.