WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Kaliesto
I shall consume..consume this whole thread!

Ocarina of Time is better.
Come at me bro.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Sheesh, is it just me, or is RMN lagging really hard at the moment?
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
I think it's just you.
Nah, it is and has been for the past day or so at certain periods.
Trihan
Lib, do you change your avatar daily or something? :P

Edit: Oh, looks like it's random on refresh. That explains a lot.
Yeah, it's random refresh. I've got about 200 of them rotating. X3
Trihan
I will never be anything but Doctor Whooves. He is best pony.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Is there really 200+ Katt faces?! lol
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Trihan

I know a girl who would absolutely love you.
Trihan
author=Corfaisus
author=Trihan
I know a girl who would absolutely love you.

I am intrigued and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
author=InfectionFiles
Is there really 200+ Katt faces?! lol

Yup! X3
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Can't wait until I do Breath of Fire II :3 I loved Katt.

Also, nothing will replace Tabitha here.
author=Delsin7
Well apart from figuring out exactly how complex the customization would be, 'Dude, we're buying the new hydraulic drive *sticker price shock*... or an electric drive...', or more just the weapons and some other upgrades, would be how to have composite sprites/layered sprites. I know there was experimenting in VX for it, but haven't found any easy plugins for MV yet.

Example; Gepard has 2 main gun mounts (light cannon or light AA only), and depending on what you equip in its slot it makes a graphical change to the sprite and battle animation. This gets...complex...when you add in more than one or two weapon graphics options for a vehicle. Especially if you can change the alt/sub guns, schurtzen, rocket launchers, etc. Under normal MV would need a seperate sprite sheet for each combination. x.x

Oh and then how to layer the graphics based on individual coordinates on the vehicle. If the x,y is wrong, then the poor Luchs will have a floating cannon.

Its not something I'm planning on doing quite yet, as it'll need graphic layering, and a lot of battle scripting. Still, if anyone knows about graphic customization/sprite layering/etc that'd be super helpful.

This is way more complex than I thought of, and indeed sounds too much to do in the contest window of time. x.x

Maybe having all the parts as different entities with locked follow along, for the placement you'd need to save the (i.e.)Turret ring coords for the hull and the custom turret in arrays to be called up upon spawn.
But I'm not sure how MV handle coords or layering, nor have clue on how to put this script together outside of GMS. x.x

By the way, this being the "What are you thinking about" thread, I think that now we are derailing, this would make more sense on the Winterruption page along with the game-screens.

PS. Gepard were badly-balanced pain in the neck in WarThunder and I hate it because of it. But I like Luchs, it's such a cute annoying little panzer.

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Corfaisus
Kaliesto
Come at me bro.

I actually don't think they ever did manage to do better than A Link to the Past or Link's Awakening. Fite meh.
Someone give this guy a good spanking, so will know what he is doing with his project damn it -

https://rpgmaker.net/games/4070/
author=pianotm
Corfaisus
Kaliesto
Come at me bro.
I actually don't think they ever did manage to do better than A Link to the Past or Link's Awakening. Fite meh.

Minish Cap is up to par, imo.

But stll, Link to the Past ftw!
Corfaisus
author=Kaliesto
Someone give this guy a good spanking, so will know what he is doing with his project damn it -

Dat's a lady, man.

author=karins_soulkeeper
author=pianotm
Corfaisus
Kaliesto
Come at me bro.
Minish Cap is up to par, imo.

But stll, Link to the Past ftw!

Can confirm Link's Awakening best Zelda.

No Zelda, yet that game plays like a dream.
author=Kaliesto

Newbles and Puddor have been missing for a while now.
author=Kevincalanor
This is way more complex than I thought of, and indeed sounds too much to do in the contest window of time. x.x

Maybe having all the parts as different entities with locked follow along, for the placement you'd need to save the (i.e.)Turret ring coords for the hull and the custom turret in arrays to be called up upon spawn.
But I'm not sure how MV handle coords or layering, nor have clue on how to put this script together outside of GMS. x.x

By the way, this being the "What are you thinking about" thread, I think that now we are derailing, this would make more sense on the Winterruption page along with the game-screens.

PS. Gepard were badly-balanced pain in the neck in WarThunder and I hate it because of it. But I like Luchs, it's such a cute annoying little panzer.

All tank are balance Tovarisch! We hef sekrit documents! (used to play WarThunder, but then they started changing the historical stuff...15mms on mah Me-109s!)

Heheh, yeah thats why that game will be for a far future project. Right now is winterruption and the desert.

Right now I'm thinking of... what to eat for dinner...

Also, Link to the Past is tied for best zelda with Ocarina. Boom.
Link to the Past is my personal favourite, but I loved Minish Cap, thought highly of Ocarina of Time and enjoyed Phantom Hourglass and liked Majora's Mask.

I've only played a couple of the others (though I'm kinda proud to say I have played the side-scrolling one that was on... sega? or NES? one of the two. It was bad, but I've played it.)