WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Oh, yes, the picture of the girl! positive ways? Amazing.
My new talent - bird calls!
author=Dudesoft
stare at the red dot for 30 seconds. Then move your eyes to a wall or some flat surface. What do you see? :D

I think I stared at it too long :o It won't go away!
chana
Why does evil almost systematically win over good ? is it the times (of today) as my ex-companion one said (intelligent thought of a hard core communist, American what's more!)? or is humanity in its quasi totality still so utterly stupid (my view)?
Maybe the combination of both?
The internet is a wonderful means of expression : you can express things as intelligently as you think them, in just so few or many words, combined just as you think convenient (and it doesn't matter if 4 times out of 5 you're not understood). Those who can or want to understand them, do.
Finally, the internet is identical to real life as social behaviour goes. At first, it's quieter or, on the contrary, more violent, but the overall and the outcome are exactly the same (it's disappointing but anything else would have been completely abnormal).
"Nobody cares what {I} think"? I'm not so sure.
(I'm scary, because nothing is scarier to living beings then what is different and thus not understood, might as well look scary, though, in fact, I don't find Patti Smith scary at all.))
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Why so glum, chum?
chana
Well, I guess you know the trigger, but it's a liitle bit of a longer story than that, feeling slowly but surely rejected, I guess I've seen a little too much of that (sure, I don't belong here much in any way, still it doesn't justify).
Dudesoft
author=chana
Well, I guess you know the trigger, but it's a liitle bit of a longer story than that, feeling slowly but surely rejected, I guess I've seen a little too much of that (sure, I don't belong here much in any way, still it doesn't justify).

Welcome to my world. Just chill, and do your own thing for a bit. Don't care what people think of you, eventually they'll turn their opinion around. Worked for me, sort of.
chana
Yeah, I may (and try to) do this, probably the best idea. Thx, Dudesoft.
author=Dudesoft
Welcome to my world. Just chill, and do your own thing for a bit. Don't care what people think of you, eventually they'll turn their opinion around.

\
I'm thinking of making a topic where you suggest flash games and other things that could be done over the internet, all opposed?
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
Sup dudesoft.

Sup.
Dudesoft
/me snarls!
t'was the wrong week to go with disco boxing hitler~
Dungeoneer has 13337 downloads

LEEET
I'm thinking I want a drawing tablet.

Any suggestions?
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=Zeuzio

Any suggestions?

Wacom Bamboo or Wacom Intuos 2/3/4.
author=Khos
author=Zeuzio

Any suggestions?
Wacom Bamboo or Wacom Intuos 2/3/4.

That's perfect, actually. Thanks a lot!
Thinking of reviving the RPG Maker game challenge thread. Any thoughts?
I just now came to understand what OTL and orz mean... It seems I'm way behind in the world of emoticons. :-(
W-what do they mean?!