WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

I'm watching some lps and thinking why I haven't beaten most of them yet...
If you start a topic, can you explain its intent in 20 words or less? Just a hypothetical question...
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Hm, the new president of Finland is a guy with an eternal rapeface. I guess that's better than some queer who never went to army.
Why double post happens, I have been very susceptible to them in the last days u.u
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Hm, the new president of Finland is a guy with an eternal rapeface. I guess that's better than some queer who never went to army.
WHAT!
Melkino
solos collectors on purpose
BTJunkie has shut down. :(

edit: aaand there was an earthquake in the Philippines--I hope my relatives are okay...
Happy
Devil's in the details
author=Nightowl

You probably know our previous president didn't go to army either...?

How is that a requirement now? Even if he didn't go to army he has way more experience of crisis management in several countries than your guy with the rapeface does. Plus Haavisto does have an extensive knowledge of our our military procedure in similar way to Halonen.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I'm very glad I got my grubby fingers on both the X-2 and KH soundtracks before links become impossible to find.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Nightowl

I thought Europeans were mostly more liberal than Americans, and would expect most of them to consider anyone who was in the military unqualified for leadership, since that would show that they are pro-military. (Also I would be surprised if being queer were considered a bad thing)
Happy
Devil's in the details
author=LockeZ
author=Nightowl
I thought Europeans were mostly more liberal than Americans, and would expect most of them to consider anyone who was in the military unqualified for leadership, since that would show that they are pro-military. (Also I would be surprised if being queer were considered a bad thing)

Majority of the young folk here in Finland are more liberal, but the close-mindedness is more common in the older age groups.

I'd imagine that's the case in most of countries.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Well, yes. But where the "center" of the spectrum sits varies by country. I assumed that European countries were mostly either the same or higher than America on the peacenik scale.

Maybe I'm overestimating the prevalence of peaceniks in general. Maybe the ones I interact with personally are just really loud!
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
I'm just dwelling on personal shit, got alotta drama and issues to sort out.

But you know fuck it, a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.
Nightowl
author=chana
WHAT!

The next president of Finland, Sauli Niinistö, is asking us to join the dark side.
But the dark side has Half-Life 3 and Team Fortress 2 and infinite amount of Dr. Pepper so I'll join.
Typed in "rikku" in google search at work to show a reference picture of her from ffx to a spriter. Now I need to delete the google search history on my work computer. giggity.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Two superbowls in five years, yesssssssssss.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn

Hopefully this isn't offensive, but he looks evil. Like a Kefka of Finland.
LockeZ
He... he really does look like Kefka with that facial expression. Wow.

Just submitted a game to RMN that's hosted on an online server. There is no download. Wondering if there's a better way of handling it than setting an HTML page that explains how to connect as the download.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Hoping that I didn't copypasta my own youtube password here.
Nightowl
author=Adon237
Hopefully this isn't offensive, but he looks evil. Like a Kefka of Finland.

Well, I suppose I can expect Finland turn into World of Ruin. Sounds shitty, but at least I might get leet powers in the process if I find a magicite.
Changed my avatar again. Apollo rocks!
Not sure if I like it, though. It's a bit on the small side.