WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Corny & lame radar: beep blop beep blop beep meow beep
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
author=Nightowl
Corny & lame radar: beep blop beep blop beep meow beep

haha
WTF was I posting last night? Man... Don't drink and post. XD
Adon237
my point still stands
I am thinking about Blackmoon Prophecy.
I don't give a damn XD Your point is valid, cause I am one hell of an random guy when I get blasted. Seriously, jumping from war mongering to feeling like I have multiple personas? I think that third bottle of captain morgan was enough for me.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
What, you have split personalities when you drink something very much? Oh cool, should I give you a shitload of tea so you'd turn into a stereotypical English gentleman for a day?
author=Nightowl
What, you have split personalities when you drink something very much? Oh cool, should I give you a shitload of tea so you'd turn into a stereotypical English gentleman for a day?

Well... For the most part, yeah. My friends say it is awesome to hang out with me when I'm drunk, as I become chaos incarnate. I just say different things and act in different ways. XD Not sure, I never drank that much tea, but an overload of caffeine should cause a similar reaction. Maybe.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Weird, my ex-companion had something like that, when he drank and, alas, he often did, he would go kinda nuts (schizophrenic type, I'd say), the problem is, the day after or even less he had totally forgotten everything, or so he said, but it was probably true.
RMN can be a good company when you are drunk, their sarcasm and jokes always kinda of relax me :) XD
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Are you saying you drunk-browse RMN?

I'm thinking about how the dialogue in my project from last year was actually pretty awful. Aaah, hindsight...
author=Yellow Magic
Are you saying you drunk-browse RMN?

Erm... I drunk browse RMN about 55% of the time. The other times I have a killer headache, or am on a call for a client, so I am on the road. I refuse to drink while I go and make my sales, but the rest of the time that I am at home, yup. XD

I forget most of what I say or type or do after I drink, but in the end it is normally harmless stuff, never that extreme for me to worry about. From what I can gather from my friends, I create a role for myself while drunk and stay in that role for the rest of the night. So... Judging by the fact I was watching Batman, as the dvd is still in there, I probably thought I was two-face or something XD It makes sense to me.
Don't drink and browse kids!

Why does the guy sitting near me at work make chocolate tea every day! OK I guess it's cool and all to have tea that smells like chocolate, but the smell is all over the place! I've been slacking off at work way too much for the past week and a half, I should do some work...
Gods, i felt like i slept for a day.........Oh, wait, 12 hours.

yay.....................V_V
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
can time just stop advancing. PLEASE?
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
author=Yellow Magic

I see someone beat me to this.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
author=facesforce
...Lately... I have not felt like myself. I catch myself doing things I was not meaning to do, saying things completely unlike me. The worst part is when I catch myself and realize I am missing my memory from five minuates before. I will suddenly awaken driving down the road, and then find myself at the store, not remembering how I got there. Its like a movie, skipping scenes.

It has me worried. Very worried.

That happens to us all, usually it's caused by over exhaustion and continuous LACK OF SLEEP. Your brain literally goes on autopilot because it realizes "OH, a trip to the store? I've done this so many times I'm gonna go on autopilot to save my energy."

You're literally asleep with your eyes open. Only profound changes to your "autopilot program" like construction work on the road you usually take, or weird thoughts that intrude on your "nap time" will get you to snap back to reality, you will have no memory of what happened in between.

There was a phase of 3 weeks when I not only worked overtime but was also a full time student, I was a walking zombie after week 1! These memory lapses would become pretty much the status quo for me for the latter 2 weeks.
All that is going through my head is...

"Why did I just drink Red Bull?"

"What was I thinking when I bought that can?"

"How did buying a can of Red Bull seem like a good idea at the time?"

And so forth.

I should have just filled my cup with more water rather than filling myself with enough sugar to kill an elephant.
Adon237
author=UPRC
All that is going through my head is...

"Why did I just drink Red Bull?"

"What was I thinking when I bought that can?"

"How did buying a can of Red Bull seem like a good idea at the time?"

And so forth.

I should have just filled my cup with more water rather than filling myself with enough sugar to kill an elephant.

haha :)
Seriously. All I want to do now is go home and brush my teeth.