WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

And~ I stepped on my only good pair of glasses. Great. Now I can barely drive without my vision flickering like a old movie screen.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
My cat is being annoying.
CAT, Y U NO STOP SHITTING AND BARFING ALL OVER THE PLACE? I know NEDM is awesome but you don't need to flip the fuck out like that.
author=Arandomgamemaker
Kentona is nearing 10000 makerscore! We should, like, throw him a party!
A sexy party!

author=Marrend
ReferenceI would comment that nobody would care that he leaves, but that might be a concept beyond his understanding.
DarrellChan got banned for a month for flagrantly disregarding the rules and warnings sent to him by the mods. Also, I debuzzed his game.
gonna sleep for like 30 hours starting now

startled by his sudden movement sarah reactively defends herself with the taser

her drunken step father hits the floor in convulsions. he does not get up

after some time she carefully leads her broken mother to the van

it is three am and the roads are empty. sarah drives away

very excited
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
It's like chocolate and rainbows in my ear.
Now I want to eat chocolate and ride across trippy rainbows.
Eww! DC comics new logo design...
http://www.buzzfocus.com/2012/01/13/dc-comics-dc-entertainment-unveil-new-logos/

author=Somebody awesome
The new logo ... It doesn't say "DC", it says "C" under a sticker. which would be fine if you were selling stickers. Not if you're selling superhero comics books, which should be represented by something bold and action-y like the current logo. Marvel Comics has it easy - they're using "MARVEL" in big fat capital letters. DC's new logo is incredibly weak, and they should really try again.

...My thoughts exactly.
wow that is a shitty logo. I liked their 2005 one.
Wow... it's like they're trying to be modern and adult, but failing horribly. :A

Also, I wish this sandwich wasn't so messy... I know messy = delicious, but seriously... Ironic how I'm such a clean freak when it comes to little bits and pieces, but when it comes to big things? *looks around what appears to be a room but is really a BATTLEFIELD*
Nightowl
Classmates, y u no stop talking about sports and whining about finnish hockey teams?
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
YU U NO KNOW
<i`feel`different> its because ive done
<i`feel`different> nothing all day
<Art-hos> SQUID GIRL
<i`feel`different> nothing but drinking and derp and now im breaindead

yep
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
sixe you should be a philosopher
Nightowl
Craze's makerscore is a palindrome now. That concludes today's useless bullshit nobody might or might not care about.
Friday the 13th oooOOOOOoooOoOooOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOooooo!
author=kentona

That must explain why I am currently experiencing my busiest work day ever.

Also why a piece of a mint stuck itself against my throat and resulted in the back of my throat and my throat feeling ice cold for twenty minutes straight. I was almost getting brain freezes just by BREATHING.
Nightowl
Oh god. Brain freeze reminds me of that classroom trip at an amusement park. I kept only eating soft ice cream and going to a log ride all the time. And my head was a freezer by the time we left.
I'm surprised I didn't catch a cold.
author=kentona

"It's been estimated that $800 or $900 million is lost in business on this day"