WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
so excited for greninja and that Sheik and Zelda are separated fighters. hopefully they throw in ganon too
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
If they can have Pong as an assist trophy, then I want to see the spider from Centipede show up as one. Can you even imagine?

The horror.

Heck, the whole Centipede arcade cabinet might make for a nifty stage. Platforms that generate and disappear at a rapid rate! Fleas and centipedes attacking from the sky! THE DAMN SPIDERS!
author=Isrieri
If they can have Pong as an assist trophy, then I want to see the spider from Centipede show up as one. Can you even imagine?

The horror.

Oh fuck, that'd be insane.

I want to Falcon Knee people into an 8-bit arachnid so badly now.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Adon237
so excited for greninja and that Sheik and Zelda are separated fighters. hopefully they throw in ganon too

I was like "huh? Wha?" Then I looked at the latest Smash Direct.

I seriously want a Wii U now.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
I wonder how much space deleting this entire thread would free up

I'm not suggesting anything, nor do I want it deleted.. I'm just curious
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Smash bros is also on the 3DS.
One minute I'm questioning my existence and the next minute I'm listening to X/Y's Trainer Battle Theme while impatiently waiting for the day I get to play as Greninja in Smash Bros. Oh, this thread~
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
zoo-wee mama!

and next thing you know an entire four pages about the sexuality of animals will happen
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Adon237
zoo-wee mama!
and next thing you know an entire four pages about the sexuality of animals will happen

Well, perhaps, but is that something people think about? I mean, people think about their own mortality. Pondering existence is an activity that sort of defines humans. The name of the topic is "What are you thinking about right now?" so the trans-existential sprees we're going on are bound to turn up, but does anyone actually think of the sexuality of animals?

I mean, someone must, right? Because there are discussions about it.
Ratty524
Other than a few exceptions, animals have sex for no other reason other than to maintain their population. As a result, going gay would server no benefit to that animal's existence and/or species as a whole.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Ratty524
Other than a few exceptions, animals have sex for no other reason other than to maintain their population. As a result, going gay would server no benefit to that animal's existence and/or species as a whole.

Oh, for the love of...thank you, Adon237!!!

But when in groups of the same sex, animals DO engage in gay sex. Indeed, there is a higher percentage of homosexual and bisexual animals than humans. Likely, this is a result of the stigmata against homosexuality that society imposes on humanity.

When this is considered, it may be reasonable to theorize that homosexuality is how nature maintains an unchecked population.
Isrieri
Come fetch me when the topic turns to sadomasochism.
Ratty524
author=pianotm
author=Ratty524
Oh, for the love of...thank you, Adon237!!!

But when in groups of the same sex, animals DO engage in gay sex. Indeed, there is a higher percentage of homosexual and bisexual animals than humans. Likely, this is a result of the stigmata against homosexuality that society imposes on humanity.

When this is considered, it may be reasonable to theorize that homosexuality is how nature maintains an unchecked population.
I took a look at this book and wow. I guess I learn something new every day.

Is it really legitimate to say that there are truly homosexual animals though? At least by where that source is going, the act of homosexual behavior seems to point towards being used as an alternative form of communication. Heck, I've seen some mounting going on between two male hippos, where the "winner" of the fight does it on top of the loser, but only to show that loser his place and get access to every female in the group. So I guess a lot of animals are bisexual?
IIRC there are some species of primates that form homosexual relationships. As in, they stick with that mate for longer than a season. Can't recall where I read it but I'll see if I can't find the link.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
I want to continue this discussion but I know nothing about the homosexuality of animals and thus have nothing to contribute.

On the other hand, I watched a few episodes of Steins;Gate for the first time. I really like this anime. I hope I don't become an anime-head, because that shiznit sucks up time, yo.
Cash, when you finish Steins;Gate, watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggen. It's the bomb. Even if you don't like mecha anime (like me) it's the bomb. It's what anime should aim to be.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Meh, Gurren Laggann's okay...Kill La Kill is where it's at. OTT, stylish AND clever references to boot.
Isrieri
Now I want a Gurren la Kill crossover. Damn, I don't think there's a budget big enough to contain that kind of action happen.

I really like both series less for the 'awesome' and more because of how tongue-in-cheek they are. Its non-stop hilarity.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=Topic
Sexuality of Animals!

I look away from this topic for one damn minute...

author=pianotm
but does anyone actually think of the sexuality of animals?

Dude, there's like, 7 billion people in the world right now. You name it, and not only does somebody probably think about it, it could very well be their sexual fetish, too.

As for teh animuz, yeah, I liked Steins;Gate. The animation quality can be a bit derp sometimes, and the gratuitous female cast makes its origins as a visual novel pretty obvious, but I felt the plot more than makes up for it. I think of Chaos;Head the same way.

Gurren Lagann has what is probably the silliest-yet-most-awesome finale of any anime I've ever seen.