WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Alright, it isn't beautiful in it's own right.
author=Corfaisus
Tell me this isn't beautiful in its own right.

I'm not sure if I should say "d'awwww" or run away screaming. also man, all the BUGS in his gallery. ugggghhhhh my skin's crawling now oh god that wasp, OH GOD THAT SPIDER IT'S HUGE NOPE I'M OUT
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=seiromem
Alright, it isn't beautiful in it's own right.

w
Good night. Do you want me to tuck you in and read you a bedtime story?
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
Corfaisus, that was not very nice of you :(
I have always been afraid of spiders. Ever since my mother scared me :(

Was in Canada once on business and visited a company storeroom where there were those damn jumping spiders. Scared the crap outta me :)

They need to be exterminated :)
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Most animals within the arthropod genus are disgusting, freaky, mindless little bio-robots that strike fear into the hearts of many, but that spider is one of the few exceptions. It's so adorable~!
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Remove the giant eyes and you'll take it all back. That's the only thing that makes it so adorable. Which it is.

#••w••
Nope, still scared...
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
So, Dirty Harry makes a cameo appearance on The Jetsons and he's buying a fancy house.

"I've got your money right here in this briefcase. Now I know what you're thinking, "why does he have two?" One contains a million dollars; the other is my car, and once that fucker starts unfolding, it doesn't stop. Meaning that this room and everyone in it is toast. So I ask you: do you feel lucky, punk?"
that's not in any Jetsons episode I remember seeing...
TIL: You guys wouldn't last long in Australia. We have spiders everywhere. I can see one from where I'm sitting - about three metres away, to be precise. They're just a natural part of life down here - you either live with 'em or move to another country. There is literally no place (bar, you know, laboratories and places like that) where you won't find some kind of spider.
Linkis
Poor Liberty, after that post, ain't nobody gonna visit you :)
Spiders are pretty harmless for the most part. They are kinda cute and just sit around.
Hating flies or so is pretty normal, but these little ones haven't done anything aside from triggering your natural fear. It's hard to overcome that, though.
Certain spiders are okay - Daddy Long Legs' (and yeah, the Australian version of the critter is a spider, unlike those from other countries which are technically bugs instead) are pretty harmless and huntsmen, while large and having painful bites, don't have poison (they're furry).
I don't mind spiders for the most part, they eat the bugs in my fail of a garden.
Linkis
That's OK, you folks keep on loving those spiders.
You'll see. One day a mutated, humongous, gross, fat and black monster with
huge eyes and fangs is gonna grab your butt and carry you off to it's home
for cocooning and later consumption. :) hehehehehe
Corfaisus
author=Linkis
That's OK, you folks keep on loving those spiders.
You'll see. One day a mutated, humongous, gross, fat and black monster with
huge eyes and fangs is gonna grab your butt and carry you off to it's home
for cocooning and later consumption. :) hehehehehe

You rang?
Linkis
You're a bad person Corfaisus.

I hope you spend eternity in a spiders web just waiting to be nibbled on :)
author=Liberty
TIL: You guys wouldn't last long in Australia. We have spiders everywhere. I can see one from where I'm sitting - about three metres away, to be precise. They're just a natural part of life down here - you either live with 'em or move to another country. There is literally no place (bar, you know, laboratories and places like that) where you won't find some kind of spider.
As far as I know about Australia, no one lasts long in that country.
author=Liberty

Pffft, I already knew this. I can barely handle American spiders though I have this dream of visiting Australia one day. I guess I have this wish to be eaten.
Corfaisus
author=Linkis
You're a bad person Corfaisus.

I hope you spend eternity in a spiders web just waiting to be nibbled on :)

Could be worse; could be a spider who's looking to mate.

"There she was, high in her magnificent web with shapely legs running along its silk, her silhouette glistening in the sunlight above me. Knowing that she was the one, I began gently tapping at the base of the web to get her attention. She looked down at me with those eyes as black as night and I felt my heart pounding faster in my abdomen. She neared me, even more beautiful up-close, but I said not a word. Instead, we let our eyes do the talking. Mine said "I love you", hers said "dinner"... Either way, I knew she wanted me."