WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Goat Simulator ahaha xd

@JosephSeraph
Haha totally. Though I don't use her a lot since she's pretty hard. Lulu's my favourite <3
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Hm... Guessing from your avatar, I'd have thought your favourite was, well, Jinx.
Also: Malzahar, Amumu, Nasus and Blitzcrank for the win! :)
AD Soraka for the win! ♥
(people HATE me for that ;-;)
Why would they? : D AP soraka is dead, support soraka at its worst..

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Imma have to go with Varus, Ziggs, and udyr as my favorites.

There is no Owl Champion =(
they think I'm trolling >:
But it's fun to play with ;_;
gotta try ad sona
@NeverSilent
Nah, Jinx just looks funny so I used her as my avatar haha (probably should change it soon though...) And thank god there's a decline on Blitz support he's so annoying to deal with v_v

Played a lot of Soraka support before though she's bad when you're already at 30. Now it's mostly anivia, mal, gp, alis, kayle... been experimenting with shen and elise supp as well :]
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
So I just got the "Game-in-Progress, I choose you!" achievement for the Pokemon fan game I'm working on.

Coincidence?

author=ivoryjones
@NeverSilent
Nah, Jinx just looks funny so I used her as my avatar haha (probably should change it soon though...) And thank god there's a decline on Blitz support he's so annoying to deal with v_v

It might be due to the rise of Thresh. You can at least deal with a Blitzcrank lane if you keep out of the range of his grab and kite him, whearas Thresh will hit you back with magically better ranged AD damage (the amount of AD Thresh players is insane), knock you around, AND pull you. How do you even win against the guy without the whole bottom lane turning into a one-sided tower-hugging fest?
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Wreeeeeeeeeee-pbbbt...

Well fuck you too, weed whacker.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Ratty524
It might be due to the rise of Thresh. You can at least deal with a Blitzcrank lane if you keep out of the range of his grab and kite him, whearas Thresh will hit you back with magically better ranged AD damage (the amount of AD Thresh players is insane), knock you around, AND pull you. How do you even win against the guy without the whole bottom lane turning into a one-sided tower-hugging fest?

I swear to God it sounds like you're talking about American football
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Yellow Magic
author=Ratty524
I swear to God it sounds like you're talking about American football

There's somewhat a decline of Thresh actually, since he's been nerfed too, and you could always avoid his hook behind minions. (Also anyone on NA server? Pm summoner name? :D)

Hey YM! Long time no chat, wanted to go to irc a few days ago actually but ever since I've got my computer back from repairs I can't go in for some reason :(
Thinking that I'd like to try translating some stuff. Would be lovely to gain some experience, but since I've never really done that and can only offer German-English right now, I wouldn't know who would ever need that where.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Aren't there a lot of German fantasy novels? You could try your hand at translating a few pages of one of those to gain experience, and there could be work in translating new novels. Now English-German would be probably be even easier, as I think Germany is one of those countries that likes to sub and dub everything before releasing it.
English-German is fine as well, of course. If not easier. I guess I'll start searching for a few sites focusing on writing. I'll snoop around and see what I can find.
Yellow Magic
author=ivoryjones
Hey YM! Long time no chat, wanted to go to irc a few days ago actually but ever since I've got my computer back from repairs I can't go in for some reason :(
Sup! That's odd...have you tried Mibbit?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
So, I'm sure by now you all know about AXE COP
I just found out there's an animated TV show based on it now, by the same name.
The idea is the same, still all over the place, but it really feels like adults got their hands on the story. Still funny.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Am I truly the only person here who thinks the RPG Maker XP charsets look much more realistic, human-like and plain better than those weird blocky VX Ace characters? Apart from the mapping, it's about the only thing I find superior about XP...
Yellow Magic
^No, I feel the same way. However, the 2k/3 style will always be my fave. <3

The Zoe Quinn CONTROVERSY is really stupid, because (1) It shouldn't be a shock that games journalism, like any form of journalism, contains bias, and (2) People shouldn't be reading Kotaku articles in the first place. Also, surely her sex life is, like, her own business (and the people she cheated on, of course, if she did cheat on anyone)?

Many "gamers" these days complain about the most inane things I wonder if they ever have time to actually play games.
author=NeverSilent
Am I truly the only person here who thinks the RPG Maker XP charsets look much more realistic, human-like and plain better than those weird blocky VX Ace characters? Apart from the mapping, it's about the only thing I find superior about XP...
the gangly awkward chinless tall (?) chibis with the stiff legged 4-part animation charsets are the WORST part of XP's RTP, by a mile! They look so stupid that any game that uses them or other (even custom!) charsets in that style are instantly offputting. It's like they stuck a chibi sprite's head on a noob spriter's My First Tall Charset template. It's so bad.