WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
There's always the next day!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=seiromem
There's always the next day!
*wakes up*

"For real this time!"

*sinks teeth into the first bite of a Krispy Kreme doughnut before pausing*

*hesitates posting art on RPGMakerweb*

(I-Is it strange that I trust RMN more than the official RPGMaker website...? *sweatsweatsweat*)
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

John Lemon... are you serious?
Please ignore the fact that I completely and utterly lost my shit when I saw this.

In other news, commercials are lame as fuck. "Milestone Electric: We'll fix it in a flash!" ... Well, at least they're not a pest control company. "We exterminate the competition." Like, what, are you the mafia or something?

Or the mothia?

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Nivlacart

(I-Is it strange that I trust RMN more than the official RPGMaker website...? *sweatsweatsweat*)

Interesting, why don't you trust RMW?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Corfaisus
Dont read those juice boxes out loud. Something bad will happen.

Edit: also on the coffee front, I've been talking to some people about it, and the moderation might be the key. My dad still has a bowl of chips now and again, my friend still has a cigarette at parties, but they don't go overboard and make it their life.
I've been drinking so much coffee it's ridiculous. Average of 5-6 a day!
Besides health problems of so much caffeine and sugar, I have the money loss too.
Corfaisus
author=Dudesoft
author=Corfaisus
Dont read those juice boxes out loud. Something bad will happen.

"You say goodbye and I say hello." That being said, I'm now afraid to look behind me.

Well, at least I won't have to worry about Ringo being there.
author=Ratty524
author=Nivlacart

Interesting, why don't you trust RMW?

Maybe it's the fact there are a lot more people there, or that it's easier to find and access... hmmm, I dunno.

Like it's more likely for your stuff to be stolen there...
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=AlphaOmega247
I hate coffee. Ugh. I love the smell of it, but the taste is just... awful.

Well that tells me that a) you've never had good coffee or b) you'll grow into as you get older as your palate changes with age or c) you never will, which leave more coffee beans for me.

Win/win really, you'll either join the ranks, or leave the supply for those if us that demand.

author=Nivlacart

No, the two places have a fairly different vibe and if you're more comfortable revealing your work here, then that's just the way you work with that feeling.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Once you start down the path of coffee, it will forever dominate your destiny.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=AlphaOmega247
I hate coffee. Ugh. I love the smell of it, but the taste is just... awful.

You've never had coffee from the St. Louis Bread Company (Panera, to everyone else).
nhubi
author=Isrieri
Once you start down the path of coffee, it will forever dominate your destiny.

Nice avatar :)
Dudesoft
author=nhubi
Also did you change your avatar so I'd be less confused? if so, thank you that was sweet.

Oh yeah, forgot this.
Yes, I did. A Dudesoft cannot be confused with anyone else.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
it's happening
nhubi
author=TehGuy
it's happening
cryptic, much?

Also, certain aspects of nature are vindictive and horrible. I just had a gnat fly up my nose and I had to sneeze to get rid of it and then the bugger landed in my wine.
nhubi
Ah, right. That's disappointing.
Dudesoft
author=nhubi
author=TehGuy
it's happening
cryptic, much?

Also, certain aspects of nature are vindictive and horrible. I just had a gnat fly up my nose and I had to sneeze to get rid of it and then the bugger landed in my wine.

That is a tragedy. wth...

So, looks like I'm two days behind on NaNoWriMo, which is one shit way to start the event. Time to start kicking my own ass...
nhubi
1,666 words a day, you'd better knuckle down. Accha is doing it too I think you can egg each other on.

I suddenly don’t miss Ryan Kesler at all.

- Thanks, Anaheim! :D

Also, it’s nice to see at least one Alberta team playing well as of late (and it’s not the Oilers, lol).

All that talent and they still can’t be better than dead last in the West…