WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Nothing beats the gas station I saw in Detroit with a "sory we close" sign on the front door. I assume they were apologizing for being closed?

And if anyone were to ever leave something on my front door, I suspect it would be in a brown paper bag and on fire.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
I don't know whether I need to go to work at 1:00 or at 4:00 because they don't post the schedule in a place I can see it. :/

I would call, but on the other hand I want to make some tea.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
author=seiromem
I remember when I cared, it was nice then. Wish I could figure out why I don't care >=l

edit: just to clarify I'm not talking about anybody but myself.
author=Pizza
author=Max McGee
Also, shit man, I've been going cold turkey on the drugs. When I say I had a bad trip I really fucking mean it. I couldn't feel the left side of my body at all, constantly thought I was dying (or had already died), couldn't look at any light sources, focus on any thoughts, I experienced "Alice in Wonderland Syndrome" (which isn't as fun as it might sound), and at one point I thought my hands were completely drenched in blood. I think I stayed up till like 4 AM writhing on my bed in the dark, trying to force myself back into reality. I probably ended up passing out from mental exhaustion, for fucks sake.
What were you on, man? I actually had a really pleasant first experience taking MDA with my lady recently.

I'm sure I must have been reading your post wrong to come to this conclusion, but I mean...if you were implying that any of the above was caused by weed...no way. Weed does not do any of that. Ever. If you experienced that it must have been...not weed.
Yeah, I'm sort of thinking the dope was cut with something... (I know that saying so sounds paranoid but idk) Which is why I'm not smoking any of that batch anymore. It was fucked up, really shouldn't have happened.

It could have also been my mind playing tricks on me, since so much of the weed experience is based on your own preconceptions- I wasn't hanging with my friend since his girlfriend was around, so maybe being alone got to me? As in I didn't have anyone around to tell me I was freaking out too much.

I guess it's also possible that you like...smoked more than I have ever even conceived of smoking. But I mean it's actually seeming MOST LIKELY that that grass was laced with something else.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.

This is so fun.
author=Max McGee
I guess it's also possible that you like...smoked more than I have ever even conceived of smoking. But I mean it's actually seeming MOST LIKELY that that grass was laced with something else.

I'm not gonna lie, I was going pretty hard that night. It was also my first time smoking from a joint- I usually use a glass pipe. So I may have taken WAY more than I thought I did.

I can't say for certain though, since I've went pretty hard before without too much ill effect besides the usual alien hand acting up.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I'd just like to announce that the RMNverse Battledome TCG is up to date (save one I'm waiting for art for).
If you want to request further cards, I'm down. Otherwise, I'll just get to starting the next Battledome.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Okay, if Bun-bo is up in the house with the dream hammer, you totally need Ricardo Munoz, Mew Mew, and Mister Hatter.
Thinking of whether or not to put my games up on GameJolt...
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Hope Feral Solidarity isn't a giant bust because, let's face it, it's not as if my family's future well-being rides on it or anything. I mean, shit, we're getting poorer and poorer every day and nothing short of a miracle is going to change that.

I don't want to feel like I wasted my life pursuing (and paying for (fucking RMVX Ace)) a game design format with the intention of making some green when I could have been working on the game that's been a part of me forever now that I have legitimate passion for.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=yuna21

I've seen Kentona and Racheal do it, so I don't think there's any harm. They seem to accept just about anything.
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
author=Ratty524
author=yuna21
I've seen Kentona and Racheal do it, so I don't think there's any harm. They seem to accept just about anything.

ah gees, Ratty, is you sayin' Corfaisus makes crappy games....that ain't nice :)

I'm sure we BOTH wish him the best....make lots of gold Corfaisus :)
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
author=Corfaisus
Hope Feral Solidarity isn't a giant bust because, let's face it, it's not as if my family's future well-being rides on it or anything. I mean, shit, we're getting poorer and poorer every day and nothing short of a miracle is going to change that.

I don't want to feel like I wasted my life pursuing (and paying for (fucking RMVX Ace)) a game design format with the intention of making some green when I could have been working on the game that's been a part of me forever now that I have legitimate passion for.

You know what they say, if you want to make a small fortune as a game designer...start with a large fortune.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Linkis
author=Ratty524
author=yuna21
ah gees, Ratty, is you sayin' Corfaisus makes crappy games....that ain't nice :)

My comment wasn't meant to be demeaning in any way, it was something that I just saw through observation.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Five Nights at Freddy's Chica:

Original

That's interesting, and I'm not the only person who thinks so.

author= Roaming Soul on "Isn't the new Toy Chica sexy?" (http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:137713)
It simply is! Look at her new body, jump at me whenever you want baby!

Like, I know it's a shit-your-pants-and-cry-for-mommy horror game, but...
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
What is Freddy Fazbear's least favorite band?

The Doors.
author=Ratty524
author=yuna21

Just be prepared for when you Banne some douche from your site and he goes there and 1-star rates all of your games on GameJolt out of spite.

Not that that has happened or anything.
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
author=Ratty524
author=Linkis
author=Ratty524
author=yuna21

My comment wasn't meant to be demeaning in any way, it was something that I just saw through observation.

Sorry Ratty, I never thought your comment was demeaning.
I was simply having a little fun and at the same time wishing him well if he does decide to rake in some dough :)
I went to the Coke machine to get a Coke, I PRESSED THE COKE BUTTON (not the Diet Coke button) and got a DIET COKE.

WTH is this???

This Diet Coke tastes weird. At least Diet Dr Pepper tastes SORTA almost like Dr Pepper. This doesn't taste like Coke at all.
That's better than this Pepsi machine I visited to get a Pepsi. I pressed the PEPSI BUTTON and didn't get anything. Then again, Diet Coke is awful, so maybe you really did have it worse.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
"Diet (Soda Brand) is awful."