WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
LockeZ, it is stuff like that that forces me to accept my inadequacy...
author=LockeZ
Here's a big pile of astonishingly good FF7 desktop wallpapers that were speed-painted. http://www.artstation.com/artwork/final-fantasy-vii-part-1

Welp I found me a new wallpaper. :V
So, the new Jurassic Park movie... 2015 and still no feathered dinosaurs. What a bummer. =/ I wonder if they'll try to justify that somehow.

Edit: What? Really? Is that the actual explanation? Welp! There goes my dream of a T-rex with a majestic bright red plumage... xP
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=alterego
So, the new Jurassic Park movie... 2015 and still no feathered dinosaurs. What a bummer. =/ I wonder if they'll try to justify that somehow.

They're dinosaur-frog hybrids, remember?
Well, probably gonna fail my scripting course. I'm apparently too stupid to make anything operate in HTML or Java, and I don't have a project done for the midterm.

Awesome. I love being a piece of fucking trash.
I have pretty much dropped out of art school after three pointless years, so yay for lingering student debt. (Luckily I live in Australia so the debt is no where as huge as it would be in, say, America.)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The idea that Scottish food was so bad at some point in history that Haggis was a big enough improvement to become a cultural phenomenon is absolutely horrifying.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
You know what's truly horrifying? One person buying your game and that's it. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful that they dropped a whole $25 in my lap "for all the good I do at RMN", and I know simply completing the game is success enough in my own right, but we've got bills to pay and mouths to feed. My hopes of getting noticed and making some real dough now rests at the mercy of big-name youtubers like Game Grumps, PressHeartToContinue, and Pewdiepie (all of which I've sent a message to).

I don't need to get rich, but my family could really use that money, you know. I mean, God, I skipped out on spending time with my extended family at my grandparents house on Thanksgiving so I could keep an eye on who all was purchasing the game so that I could, you know, give them what they want ASAP.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
@Corfaisus: Man, I really empathize.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=LockeZ
The idea that Scottish food was so bad at some point in history that Haggis was a big enough improvement to become a cultural phenomenon is absolutely horrifying.

I don't have an opinion on something until I've tried it.
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
Does that include Pickled Pigs Feet? :)
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=LockeZ

Until you've had haggis with neeps and tatties don't judge. It's actually quite savoury with a nutty toasted taste. Also the whisky helps. Jan 25th, my man. Robbie Burns day, go and try it.

Then try lamb's fry with onions and bacon and Black Pudding.

Also there's a pretty big school of thought which says Haggis or something like it was around for about 1,000 years before Scotland existed as Scotland, so it's not all the kilt-wearing loonies fault.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Linkis, I didn't even know they pickled pigs feet.
Picked up my durian in Kensington today, and located Mother's Dumpling (after hearing Dudesoft mention it) but didn't go there.

The durian costed 33$ and holy hell it stinks. It's wrapped in newspaper, inside 3 plastic bags and my friends bookbag... and I can still smell it.

They're also intensely painful to handle, like a porcupine made of fucking concrete. You could kill someone with this fucking thing.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I didn't know what a durian was.
Now I do and hope I never have to come across one!
author=seiromem
I didn't know what a durian was.
Now I do and hope I never have to come across one!

Just pray you never have to try one. I just did, I had a fingertips worth of it. It's like licking a rotting red onion.

The smell? It's bad before you unwrap the several layers they put it in. But when you do? Oh my fucking god. I'm glad I was outdoors. I would have had to move house.
hi how does this work again

Sooo life has basically slowed to a crawl for me and I'm back to doing next to nothing again, lol. Shit sucks but whatevs, I seriously need to stop forgetting you guys exist, I feel so bad haha.

How is everyone?
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
this is me:

* browses RMN
* sees thing
* thinks 'wow this is a really stupid waste of time'
* DOES THING
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
wow i don't have a strifehart avatar for the first time in 300,000 years