WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

@LockeZ: Except for the fact that it ain't really their private space, nor this their own house. Is everyone's house! (Well, Kentona's, but he's always upstairs hoping nobody breaks anything.) And I guess you can just hang out with the cool kids in one end of the house and ignore the idiot with the air horn in the other end, but still...

author=UPRC
Passion!A new fragnance by alterego.

Ha! Nice one... Ugh, I need a vacation. -_-
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
The Supernatural animated series is freaking amazing o3o

edit: IT'S VAMPIRE TIME, BITCHES.

edit2: man this sounds like a character I'd make. Poor bastard.
My team was selected for Gamechap & Bertie's Clay Soldiers episode #111!

And they won! :-D
Puddor
<- Sam Winchester, animated
Space Channel 5 Part 2 is such a fun game. Too bad the PC version had a hidden control edit menu that I somehow stumbled onto and accidentally edited all the controls so now I can't play the darn game...
Time to figure out which file will reverse my decision without erasing my save, though that might have to happen...
author=alterego
@LockeZ: Except for the fact that it ain't really their private space, nor this their own house. Is everyone's house! (Well, Kentona's, but he's always upstairs hoping nobody breaks anything.) And I guess you can just hang out with the cool kids in one end of the house and ignore the idiot with the air horn in the other end, but still...

author=UPRC

Ha! Nice one... Ugh, I need a vacation. -_-
that is an unfair portrayal of my involvement of RMN.

I really wish you'd stop attacking me.
@Adon : you know that .pngs can be animated too? :D they're called APNGs. They aren't really as common as .gifs because a lot of browsers can't support them

@alterego : I guess what we should do is give lots of feedback to good blogs. That'll skyrocket their buzz and bump them up in the post feed :) Besides, everybody was new once xD

Also for vacation may I recommend Tahiti?
author=UPRC

On a second thought, that's an unfair way to depict my concern for this site. Please refrain from attacking me in the future.

...What!?

Edit: @Miracle: That's good too, but I think an effort must be made on all fronts... And I wish I could afford Tahiti. ;_;
well, when you consistently paint me as some absent and clueless admin (because I am not enacting policies that you want)...you gotta wonder.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Can you stop interpreting every friendly jab as drama, please? Thanks. It takes the fun out of life.
Puddor
stupid essay
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
WHAT ARE YOU!?!

I'm Sanguine, just like Mikey from TMNT. Radical, dude!
author=Dudesoft
WHAT ARE YOU!?!

phlegmatic.

The phlegmatic temperament is fundamentally relaxed and quiet, ranging from warmly attentive to lazily sluggish. Phlegmatics tend to be content with themselves and are kind. They are accepting and affectionate. They may be receptive and shy and often prefer stability to uncertainty and change. They are consistent, relaxed, calm, rational, curious, and observant, qualities that make them good administrators. They can also be passive-aggressive.
Your temperment is melancholic. The melancholic temperament is fundamentally introverted and thoughtful. Melancholic people often were perceived as very (or overly) pondering and considerate, getting rather worried when they could not be on time for events. Melancholics can be highly creative in activities such as poetry and art - and can become preoccupied with the tragedy and cruelty in the world. Often they are perfectionists. They are self-reliant and independent; one negative part of being a melancholic is that they can get so involved in what they are doing they forget to think of others.
What do you get when you cross a dog and a watermelon?
Melon-collie!
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Lol!
author=kentona
What do you get when you cross a dog and a watermelon?
Melon-collie!
That was great. I also got Melancholic.
Playing Doom for the first time. It's pretty fun. (But not Nightmare difficulty....geez.)
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
I LOVE YOU BALMUNG CYCLE.
Your temperment is phlegmatic. The phlegmatic temperament is fundamentally relaxed and quiet, ranging from warmly attentive to lazily sluggish. Phlegmatics tend to be content with themselves and are kind. They are accepting and affectionate. They may be receptive and shy and often prefer stability to uncertainty and change. They are consistent, relaxed, calm, rational, curious, and observant, qualities that make them good administrators. They can also be passive-aggressive.

I beat both Mom and Mom's Heart in The Binding of Isaac for the first time ever today.

I can't believe how much easier Mom's Heart is then Mom herself. I mean, I know that it gets harder after 6 tries, and that It Lives is harder as well... But even the regular Mom's Heart seems a little underpowered.

I mean, I'm a pretty bad player, and the two times I got past Mom (once to kill her, and another time to get in the Womb) I almost died in the process. But Mom's Heart? Killed it without even taking a single hit.