WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Tau
RMN sex symbol

I see these fucking things all the time.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Reminds me of unnecessarily cryptic videogame dialogue. I could barely decipher what Ulysses was saying in Fallout New Vegas. All I heard was: "BLABBLAHBLAH OLD WORLD OLD WORLD OLD WORLD OLD WORLD BEAR OLD WORLD OLD WORLD AMERICA SLEEPS OLD WORLD OLD WORLD"

But, on the topic of quotes, here's the best quote for you.
author=Vintage Styroksipaprika
Quotes are overrated
That's what reads on my Rocket Launcher's description in TF2.
author=LouisCyphre
author=Mr_Detective
Anybody has some tips for buying a wireless mouse for laptop ? :D
Don't. Get a better wire that retracts or something.

Batteries are awful in the long run.

Fuck wires. Wireless 4 life. I have a nice little Logitech M305 that I like a lot.

Wires always be jammin' up against things, limiting the free movement of the mouse. I hate corded mice.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=LouisCyphre
are you just going to stalk my posts from here on out

It is nothing personal, I am just omnipresent, in all threads across all realities
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
author=LockeZ
It is nothing personal, I am just omnipresent, in all threads across all realities

But if so, then why the bacon briefcase?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
My cosmic powers are derived from bacon.
I support food-themed avatars.
Nightowl
My powers of randomness are derived from cola and burritos.
So how much would a good wireless mouse cost ? Like about $20 ?

But yeah, I prefer wireless over wired, it is easier to use when playing games and browsing stuff. :D
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=kentona
Wires always be jammin' up against things, limiting the free movement of the mouse.

*Kentona running around sliding his mouse on every flat surface*

You just can't be ARTISTIC with wires man.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
author=K-hos
You just can't be ARTISTIC with wires man.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?

The animators for Gundam 00 got a bit lazy at times..

EDIT: And the scriptwriters couldn't hide their misogynist tendencies for long..

"Mr. Detective wasn't swayed by emotions because he was made a male."

Is that better ? :P
Has anyone tried having tea with sunflower seeds? Sunflower seeds are awesome but washing them down with tea is wonderful.

Note: If it isn't salted sunflower seeds, then the tea with seeds thing does not apply. Nothing can go with UNSALTED sunflower seeds and be good except for salt.
Anybody knows a good place to buy anime stuff ? I know J list is a good place, but I am not sure how trustworthy the other sites are. :P
LockeZ
Well, Ebay is cheaper. Just don't buy DVDs and games and other media from there. You'll get home-burned copies sometimes. It's a perfectly good place to buy merchandise like posters and figurines and mousepads though. (You might get a homemade poster but you can't really tell the difference; it's not like a counterfeit Nintendo DS game where half the time it'll delete your saves if it's left turned off for more than a day, or a counterfeit DVD movie where it the disc gets scratched much more easily and it's missing all the bonus features)
author=wildwes
Has anyone tried having tea with sunflower seeds? Sunflower seeds are awesome but washing them down with tea is wonderful.

Note: If it isn't salted sunflower seeds, then the tea with seeds thing does not apply. Nothing can go with UNSALTED sunflower seeds and be good except for salt.

This seems tasty. ÂșuÂș
I love tea. <3
Nightowl
I hate it when you say something like "So, in this videogame, I talked to this black pers-" and then some jackass just yells "WOW ARE YOU LIKE A RACIST OR SOMETHING"

You can't mention any other race than caucasian without being marked as a racist these days.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
author=Nightowl
I hate it when you say something like "So, in this videogame, I talked to this black pers-" and then some jackass just yells "WOW ARE YOU LIKE A RACIST OR SOMETHING"

You can't mention any other race than caucasian without being marked as a racist these days.

I was JUST thinking about that, wow!
Well mostly the part where people misuse the world racist. i don't even use the word 'black' to describe people, i say African American, and yet people still shout out "RACIST!". (usually white people)
I read some pokemon creepypasta. Why do they call it creepy pasta?

Anyway, for some reason I'm now addicted to Lavender Town's theme. I've got a headache..... I should really stop listening.

doo doo DOO doo doo doo DOO doo doo doo DOO doo

Such a nice song... I really hope I don't get LTS, if it exists... But I'm not wearing headphones, I should be okay.

Edit: I listened to a song that claimed it was the ORIGINAL Lavender Town beta song and after reading the warnings I listened to it a little bit. BAD idea! I heard some noises that I definitely hadn't heard before and after a while the song suddenly went BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT and I immediately stopped listening and closed the tab. My headache is worse and my ears are ringing. The sound was turned low so my ears aren't ringing because it was too loud.....

I can be really stupid.......