WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Nestea used to be my favorite brand of tea-flavored corn syrup. I just found out that the reason I can't find it any more is because Coca-Cola and Nestle split up their partnership, and it got renamed to Fuze Tea.

The 5-word avatar description topic made me think: It's always Lupus when using the unblockable Vanish/Lupus combo.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Tea flavoured corn syrup? What in the world is that?

Wait I'll go GIYF...oh my.

That would be so sweet, and not much like tea at all, my iced tea on those rare occasions I drink it has tea in it, and lemon, and ice. That's it.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
It's like sweet tea in the way Sunny Delight is like orange juice. That's the best description I can give.
nhubi
Is that the same stuff as Sunny D, the one that had to get rid of all the sugar and other additives in the UK? I've never drunk it but had 'fruit juice drinks' before and I couldn't stomach them now, much too sweet.

But hey if it works for you.
LockeZ
Calling sugar an additive in Sunny D is like calling orange juice an additive in orange juice.
nhubi
The D stands for Dentist, right?
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I love Arizona teas even though they're like 99% sugar.
The watermelon one is amazing.
nhubi
Watermelon tea? I think some marketing companies need to look up the word tea.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=nhubi
Watermelon tea? I think some marketing companies need to look up the word tea.

Tea is big in Asia and things like Taro tea and Peach tea and all sorts will gain loads of traction in Pearl Tea outlets. I had Pearl Tea recently and it was beautiful and sweet.
nhubi
Of course tea is big in Asia, that's where it came from. Camellia sinensis is a native to the region and the Chinese have been drinking it for 1300 years.

If it isn't infused from cured leaves it's not tea. It's a tisane.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
All this talk of tea has made me realize I haven't had my morning cappucino yet. brb, guys.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Arizona - Watermelon Tisane
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Ah... That's better.

You know what they say about mathematicians. They turn coffee into theorems. And physicists turn it into measurements. Both also turn it into papers.

I'm studying both, mathematics and physics, so I think I'll be drinking Godot levels of coffee in a couple of years.
Jeroen_Sol
I just finished my first run of Undertale. I went pacifist first, then true pacifist on the same save file. This game is so amazing and sublime, it's more than just a work of art. I rarely truly care about characters in a game, but this game achieved that with every single monster you encounter.
I know genocide run is a thing, but there's no way I'm resetting the game after that ending. Or killing off any of the characters, for that matter.
I tried it... didn't like it that much. I've heard a fair few people say it was great but I fail to see how. It feels gimmicky to me and kinda meh. Of course, I did only get to the house and explore before I stopped playing. Trying to leave got me destroyed by whatever-her-name-is. Never trusted her, she seems evil. :shrug:

I mean, I can understand why people like it, I just didn't myself. Maybe I'll try playing more later but just thinking that fills me with high levels of 'meh, don't wanna'. XD
Jeroen_Sol
I'm normally not a fan of games that have every action you take being influential for the rest of the game, but for some reason, I really liked it in this game. It happens on a very fourth wall-breaking level, even remembering things that happened before you reloaded a save. That makes the game feel like a mirror into your own soul or something. You have no choice but to completely lay bare your soul to the game and let it judge you. It's very weird and discomforting, and for some reason, I love it.

I really don't understand why I like it so much. I should hate everything about this game. For a very large part it's a bullet hell, which is definitely not my cup of tea, and it judges you for all your actions. But despite that, it's my favourite game I've played this year. I can't really explain it either.

One thing I can say, though, that after playing this game, I'll never be able to look at random encounters in other rpgs the same way again.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=Jeroen_Sol
One thing I can say, though, that after playing this game, I'll never be able to look at random encounters in other rpgs the same way again.

This is correct. If you make it past Toriel, it gets quite good, trust me, Liberty!
Somebody should update the frontpage and note that there's no preorder for MV anymore since it's out~