WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
LockeZ
They won't jump you in the first place if you're carring a fuckin' M-16!

The cops will, whether you're legal or not.

EDIT: Fuckin' page break.
I carry all the time.... In League of Legends.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Having a brief moment of cheer over here, seeing Luxaren Allure right at the top of the buzzing games section with Queen Pom nowhere to be seen!? ). I don't necessarily have anything for or against Pom (sorry, I've not played it), but, this seems like a small feat to me! Not sure how long it will last, though!

FLEX (don't fuck with Gorsia)
author=pianotm
EDIT: This post was in response to Aetherrevival.

That's actually pretty easy to do, although, you wouldn't be able to license a weapon like that. If you get a gun, that's one thing, but hiding blow guns in your cane or carrying sword canes...yeah, the law generally doesn't appreciate that very much. If it's an option, just get a gun. I carry a 357. for when I have to go into bad neighborhoods.

Not everybody has that option due to local laws or other considerations, and if facesforce has just returned to America from Japan, depending on where he lives, he may not even be eligible for a gun permit, having not been in the country long enough, so in order to defend himself, he basically needs to do what he can get away with. Canes are a very good alternative. People overlook them. I worked in a pawn shop once and on the street, there was a drug dealer who carried a cane specifically because the police had caught him a few too many times with a gun. Nobody ever gave the cane a second glance. After all, it's for helping knees, not breaking them.

Oh my, I was joking around because I thought that faceforce's post was a joke (it looked like he worded it in a video game-ish way). I see it was in a bit of poor taste; I'm sorry about that.

Yes, I would definitely suggest a cane made of metal or a strong kind of wood; oak would probably be my go to material, if I couldn't get a metallic one. I would suggest a kubotan chain, but that won't pack the punch you would need in that kind situation.

Also, with the way America has been trying to enforce anti-gun laws, I don't think he'd be able to carry a gun openly, even if he'd been here for a while, and/or even if he had a gun license. At least, I can say with certainty that something like that would definitely be frowned upon on the east coast.

@faceforce
I'd like to apologize again for my poor conduct; I didn't mean anything by it. I hope you feel better soon~
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author=GreatRedSpirit
FLEX (don't fuck with Gorsia)
UGH THAT GAME.
That gameeeeeee.
Ugh.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
So this is what people are doing with Mario Maker nowadays.

https://twitter.com/BadMiiversePost/status/686699351306010626

Speaking of bad miiverse posts:

I just lost my shit.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Ratty524

Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I think the person in that image was referring to the squids found in splatoon.
I haven't played splatoon or watched any gameplay videos of it so i don't know, but from what i do know of the game i'm sure squids like the ones in the game aren't real.

Taken out of context though...
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=kentona

B-but that's a prairie dog...
Ratty524
author=Mirak
I think the person in that image was referring to the squids found in splatoon.
I haven't played splatoon or watched any gameplay videos of it so i don't know, but from what i do know of the game i'm sure squids like the ones in the game aren't real.

Taken out of context though...

Pretty sure he was, but it's still hilarious because of the way he worded the post.
Not to mention it's easy to assume that it's a result of sheer inexperience if it's coming from Miiverse.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=pianotm
@facesforce Oh, geez, be careful out there! For a weapon, walk with a cane. It's the one thing cops won't harass you over.

I carry pepper spray and a collapsible security baton on me at all times for protection. And usually a knife/utility knife for work and defense.

I used to have a rough life a few years back so I'm always ready for anything these days. I even carry a small pocket box medical kit that comes in handy often. Has allergy and pain pills and lots of other little things like bandages and sanitation wipes. I use a lot of that at work when I'm dirty, aching or fucked up with allergies.
But I'm also a prepper and have stockpiles of supplies, food/water and ammo and own a lot of property, so some of what I do may be extreme but I'm always prepared for hard times and shit hitting the fan situations. :D
Sailerius
did someone say angels
Cancer sucks, man. :(
Ratty524
author=Sailerius

Something going on? :(
Sailerius
did someone say angels
author=Ratty524
author=Sailerius
Something going on? :(

A couple people in my family were diagnosed this past year and it's been pretty rough. My mother's been going through chemo and didn't want me coming home for the holidays because she didn't want me to see the state she's in.

It's one of those things that you hear about from other people and you envision it as being this tragic, dramatic turn of events but after the initial shock, it just becomes normal, and you just come to accept that everything sucks and there's nothing you can do.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Oh, man. Well, I'm sure I speak for some of us, at least, when I say that if you need an inbox to PM, ours are open.
Ratty524
Oh god, it really pains me to hear you are going through that. I'll echo what pianotm mentioned in that we are open to talk if you are up to it. You have my condolences.