WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=LockeZ
Kentona, you know you can just give yourself an extra 1 million makerscore, right?

Yes kentona, time to pull a WIP.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I don't think anyone would even care. I picture kentona as a final boss for RMN so he should have like 999999 makerscore
I WOULD CARE!

Besides, kentona made all his MS legit. It'd be sad to see him do a WIP and give himself score to keep on top.
What's a makerscore? How is it calculated? Do I have to make stuff?
alex make more stuff you got 0
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
You would have more makerscore if you did things.
what kind of things, i live in a universe of a lot of things.

i mean i could look it up myself...but
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I went out for a walk after work and a policeman stopped me for looking suspicious after dark. I approached him and was shot immediately shook his hand and thanked him for his service. I'm now home safe with a sandwich on my desk.

EDIT: Ate the sandwich.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Jeroen_Sol
*bro hug*

This sentence rang so close to home that my heart broke.
Oof, sorry about that. I was a bit low yesterday after a couple of female friends shared pictures of men who they thought were attractive and unattractive - naturally the unattractive ones looked A.O.K. to me.

Fun-fact: Women aren't the only ones who have to deal with body ideals
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Yellow Magic
author=Jeroen_Sol
*bro hug*

This sentence rang so close to home that my heart broke.
Oof, sorry about that. I was a bit low yesterday after a couple of female friends shared pictures of men who they thought were attractive and unattractive - naturally the unattractive ones looked A.O.K. to me.

Fun-fact: Women aren't the only ones who have to deal with body ideals

Well, as long as you've shared a kiss with someone, I'd say in the grand scheme of things you made it out okay. You've seen at least one good firework display.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Corfaisus
Well, as long as you've shared a kiss with someone, I'd say in the grand scheme of things you made it out okay. You've seen at least one good firework display.

Corfaisus
Yellow Magic
If gamedevs really want to take the realism route they should make games about lonely twenty-somethings who've never experienced reciprocated love, let alone that of the homosexual variety

I'm workin on it.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author=alterego
Why this willingness to assume the worst out of others over what it's essentially a difference of opinion? I will never get that.
I think of this question every once in a while when i visit this forum.

author=Corfaisus
I went out for a walk after work and a policeman stopped me for looking suspicious after dark. I approached him and was shot immediately shook his hand and thanked him for his service. I'm now home safe with a sandwich on my desk.
Hm. Did you look suspicious? Are you black? Were you wearing a hoodie or something?

A few weeks back i was waiting in line to board my bus when a couple of police officers started frisking and searching specific people. They detained a few hippy-looking travelers, a couple of metalheads with long hair and black clothes, and brown people. They didn't even look at me even though i'm pretty sure i was the only one actually guilty of something. That's the charming thing about police officers, at least here, that they skip anyone who looks like decent folk.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Mirak
They detained a few hippy-looking travelers, a couple of metalheads with long hair and black clothes, and brown people. They didn't even look at me even though i'm pretty sure i was the only one actually guilty of something.

wait what.

anyway i understand that there are a lot of issues with police officers elsewhere in america, so i'm glad that the ones i work with are generally not shitheads. i don't agree with everything they've ever done, but they work well with my kids and i can trust them when i actually need them. i wish they were like that everywhere =/
I will get paid tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow!

Depends how they feeeeeelllll
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I hear a lot of shit about american police officers but frankly i wish we had at least five of them here. Just five would make an enormous difference. Everyone should come down to mexico at least once in their life if they want to see how nice they actually have it in regards to their police force (as long as you're not black in america). When you feel safer amongst criminals than you do with police officers who kill, rape and disappear people in a daily basis just because they can and because the average police officer didn't even finish primary school and thus never got a single smidge of ethical education, you know you're in mexico.

author=Craze
wait what
It's complicated, but to put it shortly, I sell some things people would normally rather i didn't on the side. Wouldn't be able to afford school or food if i didn't, so that's why i do it. I'm hoping i can get out of the business once i get my degree, but if the degree doesn't help me land a job with decent pay then i don't think i'll be able to stop.

EDIT: From all the taglines, "bgcghxmbbgj]" is the only one i don't understand. Is it an inside joke or something?
author=Mirak
I'm hoping i can get out of the business once i get my degree, but if the degree doesn't help me land a job with decent pay then i don't think i'll be able to stop.

What are you studying Mirak? While I think what your doing is legitimate, ideally you would be in a better situation soon.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Mirak
EDIT: From all the taglines, "bgcghxmbbgj]" is the only one i don't understand. Is it an inside joke or something?

From the archives of the Legends of RMN:

It is a tale that will go down in RMN infamy. One day, on this very thread, we were having a conversation. It doesn't matter what it was about. Gourd_Clae tried to make a post. Then, the thread spit out some 18 or 19 posts, each one saying "bgcghxmbbgh]". Now, after totally wiping out an entire page of the "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" thread, he eventually comes back and says his computer died. Now, considering it took him awhile to tell us what that bizarre line was all about, there's some veracity to his explanation. Still, some speculate that he was just artifically inflating his post count. You'll notice it's Gourd's tagline. Yes, it was his keyboard that uttered the abominable line, and RMN will never let him forget it.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
If you're looking to uncover the origin of the bgcghxmbbgh], this is where it all started.