CIRCUMCISION: GOOD OR BAD?

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
It's simple: people are going to start bringing religion into it.

If there's anything that's more controversial than religion, it's the combination of religion and penises.
author=tpasmall
I don't see how this topic is more controversial then politics. It's just penises. (never thought I'd have to pluralize that word, ha)

I almost feel like the plural should be penisii or something. Kind of like octopi?
That is a dangerous combo. This topic probably should get sacked then.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I think you mean "shafted". The sack is important, but isn't really the part we're working with here.
author=emmych
On another less serious and more amused note, I still don't get why people ask these kinds of questions in RPG maker communities,

As odd as this topic is, it does fall under General Discussion. I mean, why have a Gen Discussion forum at all of people go "HEY THIS IS AN RPG MAKER COMMUNITY PAL" every time a topic is made?

But I admit this is a pretty odd topic as far as it goes.
I think it falls under "Genital Discussion"
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Thanks for making a mess out of a potentially interesting and worthwhile discussion, guys. I'm glad that you're mature enough to handle talking about genitals. </sarcasm>

I am against circumcision. It reduces sensitivity of the penis, and perhaps more importantly, it is genital mutilation that is often not chosen by the person undergoing it. And people who say "they don't remember the pain?" That doesn't mean it didn't happen. Like, seriously now, do you think it wouldn't be painful to cut off the tip of your finger (and isn't pain our mental reaction to things that are dangerous, to mold our behavior toward not repeating the action)?

One concession: if a person wishes to get circumcised as a personal decision I wouldn't stop them. It's like getting a tattoo or piercing - a personal choice.

Health risk arguments simply mean that unclean people are unclean. If you are too lazy to pull the skin back and scrub for a few seconds, I have absolutely no sympathy for you.

In terms of beauty, the uncut penis is a normal, natural penis. Nothing's wrong with going au natural - let women have leg hair if they want it, and men to have uncut penises if they so desire.

Side-note: Female genital mutilation is terrifying/disturbing; why do we combat it in other countries and then start chopping up our male children?

tl;dr: why would you want to lower sex feelings
Why do all of your opinions come off as attacks?
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I am really glad that I was circumcised as a baby, because I don't think there's any way I'd have chosen it later in life. I mean, the results seem very beneficial, healthwise. But the process is something I'd never have willingly chosen to do because it sounds terrifying, so I'd just spend my life "preferring to have been circumcised". So for that reason I think that circumcision of babies makes sense.

I hate that this is a topic and I hate that I'm posting in it.
LockeZ
Dammit Craze, we were two puns away from... nipping this topic in the bud.

And then you went and... stimulated it.

B-)

YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH.

(8 puns away now)
this is just the tip of it all...
User was warned for this post
I'll keep it simple. Let the parents decide whether they want to chop the tip or not. It shouldn't be made a law considering there has been a huge debate over this and from what I understand is more or less 50-50 being right about their findings, as far as each opposition goes like.

Lol so yeah, if you have the tip or not, just live with it, and don't worry about it. :D

author=Craze
Thanks for making a mess out of a potentially interesting and worthwhile discussion, guys. I'm glad that you're mature enough to handle talking about genitals. </sarcasm>

You're welcome.
Circumcision is a cut about the rest
LockeZ
I'd love to stay around and contribute to this topic, but it's time for me to head off.
Let's just nip this one in the bud.
Max McGee
author=Lezales
User was warned for this post
Max McGee
author=Max McGee
author=Lezales
Max McGee
author=Max McGee