WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KAMEN RIDER?

Pages: first 12 next last
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
that guy in your avatar looks like a total douchebag
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Nice one Dudesoft! Kamen rider 1 or 2 are my fave too, they are very famous Kamen riders who appears in the most of the movies.
Is this some kind of noodle? I like Mr. Noodle and Ichiban. Beef flavour is the best.
Garnock Kalil's Personality is the same as Gentaro Kisaragi's Personality, those 2 wants to make friends at their own high schools, in Kamen rider Fourze there are 9 Main Characters but only Nadashiko,Sakuta and Kisaragi are the only riders, meanwhile in Massive Journeys the fighters of the LAW club are set to 22 if fourze's extra characters are still running, the thing I'm about to immitate for the game in Massive Journeys is Fourze
Gentaro's High school is Amanogawa High school

Meanwhile

Garnock's High school is Zodiac High School
oh it's you anime hitler
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable

This is the one I remember from my childhood.
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
lol Denji pink is from Super sentai or what serise is that pink ranger is lol and Stag bettle is also part of my favorite riders as well.

The Kamen rider Club edited by me

I wanted to have these kind of Battle sets and Character sets too like "Complete Chaos,Vanity and Onyx serise also Total chaos too"

Let's see this works sorry for the repeated messages. since there is something wrong with Free Image and i can't upload the "Kamen rider Club" like in this picture i wanted to have like kind of these Battle Character sets,Facesets and Character sets like in "Onyx serise" "Total Chaos and complete Chaos" "Vanity" And "Mystery man Zero"

Can someone delete the repeated post from below and thanks! :D i promise i will be careful next time! i will accept any warnings!
Whoa, man. If your gonna add more stuff every 2 minutes, just edit your previous post. We don't need the extra baggage.

Also, GO GO POWER RANGERS! SAMURAI FOREVER!

Samurai is also part of my favorites as well.
Funny how I still have a good portion of sound effects from most of the shows. Well...I think I do.
Pages: first 12 next last