MAFIA ROUND 3 SIGN-UPS!

I figured the mafia out now but...if they kill Mario, we're screwed.
Don't kill Mario.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
@rabitZ : thanks, it helps, a bit disappointed I must say! I don't know where the f*** this game is going...
Don't worry Chana, I got this!
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
author=Gourd_Clae
Don't kill Mario.

Great, giving the mafia ideas.
Shush...
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=rabitZ
author=Gourd_Clae
Don't kill Mario.
Great, giving the mafia ideas.
Shush...

It's called reverse psychology fool! What have you done!?
Though, its not like Mario is key or anything.
chana
@Gourd_Clae : ok, great, curious to see how many villains or "villains" are left. Actually I have some idea too, not 100% sure though.
We're talking villains Chana. Not "villains". Of course, some roles should be obvious by now so meh.
chana
Right, so how many villains (+"villains"), sometimes it seems quite a lot, but whatever, this shouldn't be discussed here...
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
If Trihan decides to quit now, and one of his more recent posts on the other thread hinted at this, I'd like to at least see his opinion on how each player played the game, not to mention what role everybody actually had. Actually, I'd like to see that kind of feedback regardless if we finish this or no.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
It turns out that the deadline was NOT 10 PM EST. Ffuuuuck
author=Marrend
If Trihan decides to quit now, and one of his more recent posts on the other thread hinted at this, I'd like to at least see his opinion on how each player played the game, not to mention what role everybody actually had. Actually, I'd like to see that kind of feedback regardless if we finish this or no.

I as well, Marrend.
chana
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
It turns out that the deadline was NOT 10 PM EST. Ffuuuuck
You said it, if Gourd or Yellow Magic had had the time to unvote, I wouldn't have been ejected...

I wrote here that the game was slow, I meant the posting but I think Trihan took it for himself and was pissed; I sent a PM to explain, now I don't know what he will do.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
It's cool, I was just a bit annoyed yesterday at other stuff. The game will continue.
rabitZ
Wha?
What just happened in the other topic?

???
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
chearlie pulled the equivalent of knocking your own king over in chess
rabitZ
@Cave_Dog that's is a nice way to put it.

well, I really want to see a review of this game, compared to the other (In which villains die one after other) Also, despite of the silent one and the rage quitter lily, I think this was a good game in general.