MAFIA ROUND 3 SIGN-UPS!

rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Wow, you had a real shot at winning MrChearlie...
Yeah, you would have won if only the last hero died.
Actually I did, but I really didn't wanted to win I just want to know if Mirror Masq is the only hero, so I am rushing the things.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
lol, I never even noticed this

Villains win if they eject all the heroes, all of the audience, or if they equalise in numbers, whichever happens first.

This is a really, really bizarre set of win conditions. It makes it seem as if the audience and heroes are two different factions.

Which would be kind of cool, three-sided mafia.

author=MrChearlie
Actually I did, but I really didn't wanted to win

That's kind of a crappy thing to do to your team, man.
@Cave_Dog
How did you think I will counter attack you if I hadn't give up XD
So I guess the mafia were actually anti-mafia this round.
Actually I did, but I really didn't wanted to win

That's kind of a crappy thing to do to your team, man.

Oh I didn't read that the last time... I haven't though in that way :/ but well I didn't wanted to win because is just a game, wether we win or lose doesn't change anything, or at least that's what I though.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
CAVE: I added another way for villains to win to offset the numbers disadvantage they started with. The audience and heroes were on the same "side" but eliminating either would net a villain win, as would equalising numbers with them.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Despite never got to say anything, since he chose not to post, and was booted on Phase 1. Lily rage-quit. Little Wing Guy made things a little interesting before he was booted. Then, just as things were seeming to get hairy, MrChearlie goes into scoop phase.

So, outside of Little Wing Guy, the entire villain side of this equation gets a WTF award?
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
You guys made crappy villains. I mean, CAVE made a better villain, and he was town!
I find kind of guilty :/ my brain is a scumbag so I didn't think what I was doing was wrong, but now that I thinking, yes it is pretty much anti-game u.u' so no longer paying attention to my stupid ideas. At least I am glad MirrorMasq was indeed the last hero.

Either way, It was a good game in my point of view (a lot of weird things that for sure) and about the ruleset it wasn't bad, most of the troubles were because of some players including me.
It was a strange, strange game...
When will be next one? :D
Well, neither Lily or Despite participated in night, or day chat. Then Lily killed herself for no reason, so I do think we were at a disadvantage. I still think if we both could have played better though. =(

It’s funny actually, we both discussed that rabitZ was the probably cop on night two, and he must have investigated me on night one, but I was cocky and I didn’t think he’d out on the next day. That backfired right in my face, especially since I was more or less flying right under the radar before that. Some of the villain abilities were wonky, I had no clue how or when I would use mine, but it was a fun idea and I enjoyed the game for what it was. If there’s another game, I’ll definitely play again!

I was still routing for you MrChearlie, it was a shame you gave up.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=MirrorMasq
It was a strange, strange game...

I rather agree with that. I was really fooled there, I guess if I had been more logical, there were reasons to think CAVE_DOG was town, while no solid ground to affirm MrChearlie wasn't Doopliss (also if I had more familiarity with Paper Mario's chacters..?).
Marrend
CAVE_DOG making a call for everyone to reveal their role was an odd move, and might have been the next ejection if MrChearlie kept his mouth shut. It's even more odd that MrChearlie went through with the tactic, even going so far as to speak the truth about his role.

WTF award indeed.
Um, sorry, cave...

Anyway, I could host the next game!

I really didn't suspect Mrchearlie at all.
Marrend
Didn't Dudesoft say he and theyellowjester have something going for next round? I'm kinda curious as to what they have planned!
I'l do NEXT next round then.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
That was certainly interesting (obviously, I regret voting for chana now esp. as it helped reveal my role - sorry Chana)
Marrend
author=Yellow Magic
That was certainly interesting (obviously, I regret voting for chana now esp. as it helped reveal my role - sorry Chana)

How did voting for chana reveal your role? I can't speak for anyone else, but I figured Mario was either Zeuzio or you by second phase. When the mafia booted Zeuzio, and Trihan said he was audience, then it became abundantly clear to where the role of Mario fell.