WONDERING. O.O

Pages: 1
Are we allowed to make teams here for creating their games?
You are lucky, everytime kentona said no a topic dies.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No."
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=Dudesoft
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No."

Wha.. why.. the.. screw it, I'm just going to leave
author=kentona
Yes

Kentona, so where are we supposed to post threads like recruiting team members?

author=MrChearlie

Why?
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=MrChearlie

Lol, excellent...
author=cokidoki
author=MrChearlie

Why?

Just a joke, I have seen that when he locks a topic he just says no and close it. so it made me laught that he just said yes.

Also this is like the last forum you should put this XD, if you want help like recruit a team, the best is in the help & request forum, you are requesting a team technically.
author=MrChearlie
author=cokidoki
author=MrChearlie

Why?
Just a joke, I have seen that when he locks a topic he just says no and close it. so it made me laught that he just said yes.

Also this is like the last forum you should put this XD, if you want help like recruit a team, the best is in the help & request forum, you are requesting a team technically.

Okaaaay. Thanks :D hahaha
Pages: 1