HI!

Pages: 1
New here. Been one of those people who have been toying around with RPGMaker for forever, might finally sit down and design something. I originally got tasked with trying to compare XP to VX by my older sister, and I've since come back to it.

And yes, for forever means I got the PSX RPGM new. Still haven't done anything half useful with it.

So, for now, a big hi, hopefully I'll be getting a full version of either soon, for now, just toying with demos.
Well, Hello, I hope you like the community ;)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
You should take a look at the entries made for the VX Ace Nugget Crash Course! I'm not sure how many of these were made with the trial version of Ace, but they were made over a two-week period. Which is just shy of the 15-day demo limit.

Also, welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
Welcome to RMN! Enjoy your stay! Add RMVX Ace to your list of programs to evaluate.
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am really liking RPGMVX, I was afraid it was going to be a departure from the old stuff. Nope! I do love how I no longer have to sort everything into separate layers, if nothing else. =3

What IS the difference between VX and Ace, if I can ask?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
If you don't mind losing access to all the scripts people have created for VX that aren't compatible with VX Ace, then VX Ace is a nice minor upgrade with some extra doodads. It's nothing mind-blowing, but it's nice. It's not awesome new features, it's just simple stuff to make your life easier, mostly. (Plus a really terrible character generator)
Pages: 1