SPOOKEH

Pages: 1
Howdy.

To keep it brief, I'm not a particularly productive person; I have a nasty tendency to second guess the quality of my work and therefore I often end up scrapping an entire project before I make anything worthwhile. My goal here is to change that; to get a completed project or two under my belt. I also seek to learn about development. Articles on the more psychological aspects of gaming absolutely intrigue me, and I've noticed a few of those here.

I'll be around here every once in a while, at least. I'm not really good at regularly watching more than one forum, so if I disappear for a few weeks don't fret.
I am the same way... I tend to join a new forum, be active for a bit, then gravitate back here.

Welcome to RMN, and enjoy your stay! I hope it eventually becomes your home.
That avatar looks familiar... I think I have already seen it on other user before o.O, maybe it's my crappy brain but well. Welcome ;) hope you finish a project a post it here someday ;)
author=MrChearlie
That avatar looks familiar... I think I have already seen it on other user before o.O, maybe it's my crappy brain but well. Welcome ;) hope you finish a project a post it here someday ;)

I frequent HBGames. That used to be my avatar there, so you probably have seen me around.
No, I mean on this forum, but as I said, maybe it is my crappy brain.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Wilkommen!

I am exactly the same, and have been working on my game since 2001. So every time you feel bad about that, just remember I've been making a game for ELEVEN YEARS and still haven't finished it yet. :P
Pages: 1