ANOTHER NEWCOMER

Pages: 1
Hello there! This is Leophard, the newest newbie to bless these forums with his prescence and his plethora of questions. Looking forward to it yet? Hehe.

Anyways, I'm a 20 year old Dutch college student, going on my third year in Webdesign. I've been playing video games for pretty much as long as I can remember, and I'm particular fond of RPG's; which is why I want to make my own one.

I've bought RPG Maker XP a while ago, pretty much because it was the cheapest version available. I have made a few attempts with trying to get started with creation my video game already, with varying results... But I've never managed to get far. Yet this Summer, I intend to at the very least finish up to the point of my having a functional Demo for the public to play.

I was referred to this website by a friend of mine on Ponychan (Yes, I'm a Brony. Don't worry, I won't bite or try to convert othhers.), and I figured that it was a good opportunity to get some ideas and knowledge, and to perhaps see if my game's concept is appealing to the community.

Anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you, and I hope to see you around on the forums!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Hello, you'll find all the help you need here. Welcome!
I like brownies...
Welcome, hope you like the community ;)
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
So many new people popping up

so many new games to be playing <.>
author=TehGuy
So many new people popping up

so many new games to be playing <.>

Heh, don't worry, I've only just started with the actual in-game development, and I bet that it'll still take me at least several weeks to have a functional Beta; Let alone the entire game!
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Leophard is best pony.
I've been a brony since 1987.

Welcome to RMN! Enjoy your stay! (we're famous on Ponychan?!)
Hiya, Leo! Welcome to RMN.
Bronies are okay. They're like a religion or something that I don't care for. Um, I'll stop talking now.
author=kentona
I've been a brony since 1987.

Welcome to RMN! Enjoy your stay! (we're famous on Ponychan?!)

I don't know, but one of my friends just recommended this website to me. He goes under the name of LateKnight over there.
Pages: 1