RMN PIXEL QUILT EVENT

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Ooo. Did not expect the floating sphere to be flat on top. But it makes sense, and that black hole is neat.

Ours is going faster than the one on rpgmakerweb.com. Here's a comparison so far! The same A1 and B5 panels were submitted to both sites. I like all the differences though!

Ours:

Theirs:
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I just noticed that theirs has a line between sky and sudden star field. WE WIN THE INTERNET
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
Who copied my tower. :|
author=Dudesoft
I just noticed that theirs has a line between sky and sudden star field. WE WIN THE INTERNET

elitist
itrombe is missing, and 5 more.
itrombe decided to drop his therefore there are 5 spaces to claim and do.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Open slots:

B2 -
B3 -
C2 -
C5 -
D1 -
C3

I really, really hope that village is on good terms with the rabbit twins =(
didn't notice the second post.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
There was no rule saying we couldn't do a second tile, and no one new was showing up to fill in the last few gaps, so I did B3.

If a few other people do a second tile, this will get finished! Try not to do a third tile until we get to the point that everyone who wants to do a second tile has done so.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
I'll take the last piece then, so that leaves 3 for people to take!
LockeZ
oh my god I just realized that you put another giant rabbit up on the top of Cocoon
Lockez, you could at least add in the end of the cloud to right :<

It's hurting me with its flatness.
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
Simmmmmbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. If no one else claims C5 I guess I could do it.
LockeZ
author=NewBlack
Lockez, you could at least add in the end of the cloud to right :<

It's hurting me with its flatness.

Oops! Didn't notice, somehow. Fixed.
Isn't it sad that with so many competent pixel artists around, a simple 5x5 pixel quilt cannot be completed properly? =/

...I'll make C2. (and edit this post when done)

Edit: Now there's only two patches left to go!
actually I am amazed that 21 one persons decided to work on this, I though we would stuck with a very incomplete picture.