OLYMPICS 2012

Pages: first prev 123 next last
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Dat ass
Dat tan
J.A. Guerra & his partner (Cuba) and Oleksandr Bondar & his (Ukraine) from diving...

god so many eye-candies so little time
Yellow Magic
Holy shit. Did anyone else catch the fencing controversy? That was some emotional stuff, right there. Poor, poor Shin. :(
Ahh I've missed it again ;__;

Well at least I saw the women's one (Germany vs Ukraine). Too bad Germany lost ._. I was cheering for her :x
I've been watching it as much as I can, but most of the events happen while I'm at work. I'm rooting for Korea whenever possible!
lol have you guys seen the pictures of olympic divers on 9gag, epic faces all the way :P
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Fuck I think I'm addicted to the Olympics.. I stay up til like 3am watching this shit. I love the volleyball so far and that fencing was crazy awesome. Those weightlifting woman, lifting 80kg I was like "Damn!! That's practically my weight" haha.
Yellow Magic
Yellow Magic
Standard BoJo.
America = awesome at Olympics, but statistically fattest nation on the planet.

That makes a lot less sense to me than it probably should.
author=UPRC

That makes a lot less sense to me than it probably should.

It makes perfect sense. The athletes peak at an age of about 25 but after they stop training they still stay on the same diet as before.

And thus...
author=UPRC
False. Qatar has an obesity rate of over 50% for adults--the highest in the world. If you want to go with average weight rather than obesity, then we're still beat out by Tonga and Micronesia by several pounds.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
author=Jude
author=UPRC
False. Qatar has an obesity rate of over 50% for adults--the highest in the world. If you want to go with average weight rather than obesity, then we're still beat out by Tonga and Micronesia by several pounds.

Nevermind that the U.K., Germany, Canada and pretty much the entire western world are only a couple of percentage points behind the U.S. in terms of percentage of obesity and overweight rates. We're all a bunch of fatties statistically.
Wow Hong Kong got bronze on women's cycling. :o Good job! ^^
Michael Phelps is seriously some kind of badass.

He came into this Olympics unmotivated, flirting with retirement, in the shadow of his longtime rival Lochte who was on top of the swimming world.

Phelps was here as a formality. And he's got 3 golds and 2 silvers.

And Lochte leaves with no fanfare.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.

And acting like Goku last time.
Pages: first prev 123 next last